NBA Finals 2016

all of the butthurt cries for conspiracy theories are hilarious

The NBA made the Warriors play awful and sloppy in 3 possible closeout games. The NBA made Steph Curry disappear at times and shoot a much lower than usual percentage. They forced Lebron James to have 41, 41, and a triple double in the last 3 games. Nevermind that missed foul on Iguadala on James' late drive, that was obviously just a smokescreen to distract from the true master plot.

I wanted the Warriors to win just as much as any non-diehard Golden State fan, but the Cavs earned it and the Warriors squandered it.

Does this mean the 95-96 Bulls were better?

They were certainly fortunate to not have to go up against a Lebron James led hungry team, at least.

One superstar wouldn't beat the Bulls. The reason the Bulls were so dominant is they played better TEAM basketball. It would take Irving, Smith & Love all playing top-level basketball to beat that Bulls team.

I'm not saying this Cleveland team couldn't beat that Bulls team. Who knows? But when guys like Love largely disappear from the Finals like he did this year, if I were a betting man I'd wager on the Bulls.

• Fire 1

The NBA is almost unwatchable. When a guy is as big as lebron and light breeze lands on him and he acts like he stepped on a land mine to get calls. And the whole league is like that.

You didn't watch this series did you?

This was a very physical series with both teams going right at each other without much of what you describe.

The NBA is almost unwatchable. When a guy is as big as lebron and light breeze lands on him and he acts like he stepped on a land mine to get calls. And the whole league is like that.

You didn't watch this series did you?

This was a very physical series with both teams going right at each other without much of what you describe.

Nope I didn't, but I'm glad they were allowed to play the game, now if they would call travels I would consider tuning in more often.

When the game turned into a wrestling match instead of basketball, that's when the tide turned in favor of the Cavs. And Curry obviously was not himself all series, whether that had to do with being injured or getting hugged all game to keep him from getting open or just not being mentally right... Probably a combination of all of those.

Credit to the Cavs & Lebron - Especially Kyrie Irving, because he was an animal all series, and hit the game winner so Bron Bron wouldn't have to.