A man you can bait with a Tweet

I know it shouldnt surprise me but his simplistic views on winning and losing and totally overlooking the fact that the MAJORITY of senate voted gainst the bill is mind blowing.

That and the fact that he refers to "republicans" in the third person like he isnt one, until they have a victory then its "we".

He is such a bs simpleton Im just continuously amazed he has had any success in life much less that he is living in the WH.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891334415347060736

Reminder: CSR (cost-sharing reduction) payments are not bailouts, they're payments made to help lower premiums for Americans.

I have no idea what type of bailouts he's referring to for MoCs.

Another sterling example that POTUS is not above fear-mongering to try to accomplish his agenda. Compare that to how Obama achieved healthcare reform: winning hearts and minds.

And... You know... Blatantly lying... But whatever...

Scale matters.

Please explain...

You gonna claim with a straight face that the amount or extent to which Obama "lied" about healthcare (or could even articulate his positions or knowledge about ti) is proportional to that of Trump?

trump has 0 idea what the republican plans were....he just knew that as long as it was repealing "obama" care he would sign it. he would sign it if it killed 30,000,000 americans just so he could say he repealed obamacare. anything with obamas name on it must die in a fire as far as trump is concerned.

Scale matters.

Please explain...

You gonna claim with a straight face that the amount or extent to which Obama "lied" about healthcare (or could even articulate his positions or knowledge about ti) is proportional to that of Trump?

Considering EVERYTHING Obama told us about the ACA was a lie and he knew it... Yes. And that's not extremely debatable...

Scale matters.

Please explain...

Considering EVERYTHING Obama told us about the ACA was a lie and he knew it... Yes. And that's not extremely debatable...

everything? holy schmidt!!! now i know you are full of right wing propaganda clouding your beliefs. most of what he said was true. he was wrong about some of the things that got implemented but overall he was fairly truthful about it. next you will tell me obama was born in kenya and was a muslim. lol

• Fire 6