A man you can bait with a Tweet

Wow. What on earth is going on with this Blumenthal stuff? Also, so much for Gen. Kelly's much-ballyhooed "military discipline" of Trump tweets. The man is what he is. It's ridiculous that the administration has to devote time and effort on reigning him in. It's a resource tax that degrades government efficiency and can be so easily avoided by simply electing competent people.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/hawkings/donald-trumo-richard-blumenthal-investigation

"I can't talk about anything that's classified and if that's in the newspaper that's a shame," Haley said Tuesday on "Fox and Friends" when asked about the story that cites two anonymous sources.
Pushed on whether the information was leaked, Haley said "it's one of those things I don't know what's going on. I will tell you it's incredibly dangerous when things get out into the press like that."
But just a few hours before Haley's appearance on Fox, Trump retweeted a post from the Fox News morning show promoting the story said to contain classified information.

Oh Donnie, when will you ever learn not to tweet so much??