A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you haven’t had a problem with his kids ( who have no official capacity nor security clearance) sitting in on official meetings with foreign leaders that they have businesses the country of or are trying to open ones. 

What other president has had family members who don’t hold official titles and security clearance representing the US?

To begin with a disclaimer, I don't like it either but here's my question: What other president has had children or in-laws with the competence (arguable i know) to be able to handle a position like that? 

Is that better or worse than having your cabinet picked by Citi Bank? :dunno

Just now, Nebfanatic said:

When was the last time we had a president try and hold an international government event at his private resort?

Similar question: what other president has owned his own resort? 

Again, not sure if I like it, but if he were to offer it up at no expense to the taxpayer, would you be against it? 

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No....just no. 

and, no....this doesn’t mean I’m a democrat. 

I know you're not... I'm similar to you that i am fiscally conservative but don't like the GOP. Im just not quite as appalled by Trump as you are

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I never said that. 

Not you, Zrod said that

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

o begin with a disclaimer, I don't like it either but here's my question: What other president has had children or in-laws with the competence (arguable i know) to be able to handle a position like that? 

You have got to be kidding. 

what credentials do they have to do any of this?  NONE. ......zilch. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

know you're not... I'm similar to you that i am fiscally conservative but don't like the GOP. Im just not quite as appalled by Trump as you are

So....you’re ok with him tearing our intelligence community apart in favor of believing whatever Putin tells him. 

you’re in favor of him blatantly going against the law in the US by actively inviting a foreign government to meddle in our elections for his own benefit. 

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Similar question: what other president has owned his own resort? 

Again, not sure if I like it, but if he were to offer it up at no expense to the taxpayer, would you be against it? 

None and thats the problem. He should have divested and should be impeached for that alone. To the bolded, fat chance.

• Plus1 4

37 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I skimmed them. The optics are not good. But it takes more than optics to prove actual wrongdoing...