A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fine.

If this takes down the Bidens (and whomever) fine.  Everything I've seen on that is a big nothing burger.  But, I'm all for investigating it if possible.

BUT!!!!  That doesn't excuse a sitting President from inviting a foreign government to meddle in our elections FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN!!!!

So, if it brings all of them down......why would that cause us to NOT go through this investigation?

And that's the crazypants thing about the Trump Defenders.  They demand that we hold everyone to the same standard - as a defense for wanting to hold Trump to no standard at all. Zero accountability.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ulty said:

Image result for how can you be so obtuse gif

Registered in August. Posted a bunch in the other forums and got past 250 posts in short order, but now is ALL IN on posting the same kind of obfuscating smog speak that a series of other accounts have posted in the past.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I don't think it's obtuseness. I think it's deliberate.

• Plus1 3
Just now, knapplc said:

Registered in August. Posted a bunch in the other forums and got past 250 posts in short order, but now is ALL IN on posting the same kind of obfuscating smog speak that a series of other accounts have posted in the past.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

To what end though? It clearly isn't working

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Fine.

If this takes down the Bidens (and whomever) fine.  Everything I've seen on that is a big nothing burger.  But, I'm all for investigating it if possible.

BUT!!!!  That doesn't excuse a sitting President from inviting a foreign government to meddle in our elections FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN!!!!

So, if it brings all of them down......why would that cause us to NOT go through this investigation?

I agree. I never said the last part...

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sorry I forgot only never-Trumpers and far-left people are allowed in this forum :rolleyes: All dissent from the group-think is shouted down

• Thanks 1
Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

Sorry I forgot only never-Trumpers and far-left people are allowed in this forum :rolleyes: All dissent from the group-think is shouted down

Forgot? You've only been a registered member here for 70 days. :D

But that argument greatly predates your membership.  WEIRD.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Actual evidence from real sources of your claims of corruption would go a long way

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The audience isn't registered to HuskerBoard. It's any eyeball who will read these forums. Look at how many guests we have here at any given time.

Good point. Even more reason to combat the non facts with the truth

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

No no. Logic, facts, and evidence are your friends here, along with a willingness to have a good-faith conversation, regardless of your political leanings. Obfuscation and fallacious reasoning, however, will not serve you well. 

• Plus1 4
1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Do you not find it disturbing that evidence against political elites gets covered up or not allowed to be reported on?... 

2 points:

1. I don't care who shared it. Not even sure who John Solomon is... But you realize it directly quotes emails and memos that are just as if not more damning toward Biden/Obama than the transcript is for Trump, right?

2. I've seen plenty from other posters linking Vox, CNN, MSNBC, etc... Those are much more discredited publications/opinion pieces than this... C'mon...

That video was about the monarchy in England covering it up and Dersherwitz attempting to squelch the story.  Mentions were made of many very powerful men being involved in the potential ring.

I don't consider either Prince Andrew of Alan Dersherwizt "political elites".  Who knows who else is involved, maybe there are political elites, and I'm guessing they're of both R and D persuasions.  And I'm guessing if the info gets out or they find more evidence we'll hear about those folks specifically.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

That video was about the monarchy in England covering it up and Dersherwitz attempting to squelch the story.  Mentions were made of many very powerful men being involved in the potential ring.

I don't consider either Prince Andrew of Alan Dersherwizt "political elites".  Who knows who else is involved, maybe there are political elites, and I'm guessing they're of both R and D persuasions.  And I'm guessing if the info gets out or they find more evidence we'll hear about those folks specifically.

He was referring to the story in the twitter link above the video. A story by the creator of this biden ukraine propaganda to begin with so read with a grain, or a shaker of salt.

Edit: Nevermind i forgot he quoted both of us there

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I'm not far left and I was never a formal never Trumper.  I had hoped he would grow up and become a real president after he was elected.  However, many of us conservatives who now speak against Trump have clearly moved to the Never Trump camp based on real facts and real actions/words of a man not worthy of the office. 

• Plus1 2