A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 minute ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Weaponizing the IRS-does anyone scruitnize trump for this specifically?

Bombing the middle east- see above. Has he been more scrutinized than his predecessors for this?

Starting unconstitutional wars-see above again

Literally the same thing they're trying to impeach Trump for - quid pro quo-when has a president ever propositioned a foriegn government for personal gain? Ill wait.

Children in cages - the infamous pic they used to slander Trump was from when Obama was in office-The policy under Trump is more harsh than under Obama. Obama did not seperate families and he was taken to court and scrutinized for how he did treat immigrants which was definitely better than we are treating them now

Running guns to Mexican drug lords

never seen Trump scrutinized for this

Need more? yes

5 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Weaponizing the IRS  

Bombing the middle east

Starting unconstitutional wars

Literally the same thing they're trying to impeach Trump for - quid pro quo 

Children in cages - the infamous pic they used to slander Trump was from when Obama was in office

Running guns to Mexican drug lords

Need more? 

All of these were covered by the media.  And they faced plenty of scrutiny for most of it.

2 of those I'd have to disagree on.  The "quid pro quo" is not the same.  Asking a nation to do something that benefits our foreign policy in exchange for funding is entirely different than asking a nation to do something that would benefit a political candidate personally.  And yes, the "cages picture" was from Obama, however, the Trump administration made it a point to separate any and all children from their parents and had a pathetic process that would actually make it possible to reunite them.  That is what he gets "blasted" for.

Eric holder also sat in front of Congress and faced questions regarding his strategy.  Trump gets blasted because he refused to cooperate with Congress.

I think you missed the point... these are things that Obama did that he was hardly criticized for by MSM, and many of them were defended by MSM and called conspiracy theories (they're not) 

I don't think that is true. Do you have proof? Because I can find a story for everything you said wasn't covered except maybe the quid pro quo because again, no one has done this before like Trump did and if you can find an example proving me wrong I'd love to see it

16 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I don't think that is true. Do you have proof? Because I can find a story for everything you said wasn't covered except maybe the quid pro quo because again, no one has done this before like Trump did and if you can find an example proving me wrong I'd love to see it

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/25/barack-obama-king-quid-pro-quo/

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-impeachment-obama-whistleblower-ukraine-hot-mic-gaffe-russia-a9121711.html

Politics, big government, and corruption go hand in hand...

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

The first story is a joke. Opinion piece for starters but the only instance they bring up that deals with foriegn policy was a deal with Iran to get back Americam prisoners. If Trump was withholding aide to Ukraine until they released American prisoners there wouldn't have been an issue.

The second story presents a flimsy 'quid pro quo' example, but regardless, I'm not sure it helps your defense. Obama was scrutinized for it and republicans were calling it impeachable. So if that was impeachable then, how are Trumps actions, which are more egregious and brazen imo, not impeachable or worthy of scrutiny?

• Plus1 1
36 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I think you missed the point... these are things that Obama did that he was hardly criticized for by MSM, and many of them were defended by MSM and called conspiracy theories (they're not) 

Dude, Holder was hammered over Fast and Furious. Hammered! And it was a huge story!

The IRS scandal was also a big story, and 3 people we're forced to resign over it. Guess what though... the IRS targeted liberal and conservative groups.

Obama received TONS of scrutiny for his drone policy in the middle East. You can even find most of us here questioning it, or at least concerned about it. Another big issue that still receives discussion.

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

The first story is a joke. Opinion piece for starters but the only instance they bring up that deals with foriegn policy was a deal with Iran to get back Americam prisoners. If Trump was withholding aide to Ukraine until they released American prisoners there wouldn't have been an issue.

The second story presents a flimsy 'quid pro quo' example, but regardless, I'm not sure it helps your defense. Obama was scrutinized for it and republicans were calling it impeachable. So if that was impeachable then, how are Trumps actions, which are more egregious and brazen imo, not impeachable or worthy of scrutiny?

I'm not saying it's not impeachable. I'm saying if we're going to impeach Trump, we should also indict every other politician or bureaucrat who's corrupt. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Dude, Holder was hammered over Fast and Furious. Hammered! And it was a huge story!

The IRS scandal was also a big story, and 3 people we're forced to resign over it. Guess what though... the IRS targeted liberal and conservative groups.

Obama received TONS of scrutiny for his drone policy in the middle East. You can even find most of us here questioning it, or at least concerned about it. Another big issue that still receives discussion.

I'm glad. I've been scanning this forum since i joined and just recently got to 250 posts so I'm not 100% sure where everyone stands, but i always have to laugh when i see people in this forum call the GOP evil and anoint the Dems as a bunch of do-gooders.

GUYS (AND GALS), THEY'RE BOTH HORRIBLE! STOP VOTING FOR THEM! 

I'm glad. I've been scanning this forum since i joined and just recently got to 250 posts so I'm not 100% sure where everyone stands, but i always have to laugh when i see people in this forum call the GOP evil and anoint the Dems as a bunch of do-gooders.

GUYS (AND GALS), THEY'RE BOTH HORRIBLE! STOP VOTING FOR THEM! 

There's people here who agree with you, to an extent all of us due really, but here's the thing... one group is inordinately worse than the other right now. Corruption is literally screaming at us in the face. The GOP and Trump are so far from normal that it doesn't seem possible to have a discussion about 3rd parties.

• Plus1 1
Just now, ZRod said:

There's people here who agree with you, to an extent all of us due really, but here's the thing... one group is inordinately worse than the other right now. Corruption is literally screaming at us in the face. The GOP and Trump are so far from normal that it doesn't seem possible to have a discussion about 3rd parties.

It's no different than what's been happening for decades

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Let me ask this: do you think that a White House run by Hillary Rodham Clinton would be more corrupt, less corrupt, or about the same? 

1 hour ago, ActualCornHusker said:

Not what I said but ok... i actually think Trump wants the media to obsess over his tweets. It brings attention to himself and shows his supporters that the media is their enemy which makes their support for him stronger. 

So, He tweets stupid stuff that proves he's an incompetent a$$.....the media reports on it......and that strengthens their support.

You're not shining a favorable light on the people who support him.

• Plus1 1