A man you can bait with a Tweet

Him being this rattled should bode well for the G7.  I think he leaves this afternoon, so get ready for a night and a weekend of craziness.  

And is the fact that China is responsible for our deaths by fentanyl a new wrinkle?  Where did he hear that?

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 1.59.36 PM.png

The guys is certifiable - a nut case.  There had better be some behind the door secret discussions going on within the GOP and wt top admin officials (Pence in particular) to rid our nation of this nutjob via Amend 25.  If the GOP needs to look long term - they can either be branded with Trumpism for a decade or more and face a continual decline, or they can take action now and try to remove this stain from their image and slowly rebuild properly. 

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

The guys is certifiable - a nut case.  There had better be some behind the door secret discussions going on within the GOP and wt top admin officials (Pence in particular) to rid our nation of this nutjob via Amend 25.  If the GOP needs to look long term - they can either be branded with Trumpism for a decade or more and face a continual decline, or they can take action now and try to remove this stain from their image and slowly rebuild properly. 

They have been faced with that choice ever since he became the nominee in 2016, and instead of distancing himself from the rhetoric, they hitched their wagons to it. F 'em all.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Ulty said:

They have been faced with that choice ever since he became the nominee in 2016, and instead of distancing himself from the rhetoric, they hitched their wagons to it. F 'em all.

I agree - my statement is more rhetorical than anything.  They made their bed, they got to lay in it and learn the hard way.  The Dems need to embarrass trump at the polls and take control of the senate and the house to remove this scourge from our midst.

• Plus1 2

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...