A man you can bait with a Tweet

The idiot doesn't realize that changing that is all in his control.

Talk about issues instead of throwing out all these idiotic accusations about rigged elections and crooked media. Hey.....maybe they would have something else to write about.

Well.....the problem is when he DOES talk about issues he says stupid things too that proves he is clueless.

• Fire 1

Ole Trumpy has been on a weekend-long binger tirade against the media on Twitter...

It seems like as the election gets closer, we're getting deeper and deeper into tin-foil hat territory. With this "cheating stuff", lashing out at the media, etc., he's laying the groundwork now to try to delegitimize the electoral process here as much as possible in the eyes of his following. Just like he delegitimizes any office-- or person-- who doesn't suck up to him. Obama, the press, opponents...

The man has never met a bridge he didn't later burn. But trying to make the election seem rigged, when you clearly just ran a sh**ty campaign and lost, is dangerous, when we're talking about very impressionable, very angry people.

• Fire 1

Oh the irony!

This is my pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion. I will fight to ensure that every American is treated equally, protected equally, and honored equally.

We will reject bigotry and hatred and oppression in all its forms, and seek a new future built on our common culture and values as one American people.

-Donald J. Trump

This is my pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion.

This part isn't wrong, though. And it's kind of dangerous. Refer back to the 'Great Man' thread somebody started.

Presidents are office administrators and bureaucrats, but to get there they'd sure like you to see them as heroes. Lone saviors in a dark world. A guiding light to stem the tides of evil. Give them your undying loyalty and admiration.

• Fire 1

This is my pledge to the American people: as your President I will be your greatest champion.

This part isn't wrong, though. And it's kind of dangerous. Refer back to the 'Great Man' thread somebody started.

Presidents are office administrators and bureaucrats, but to get there they'd sure like you to see them as heroes. Lone saviors in a dark world. A guiding light to stem the tides of evil. Give them your undying loyalty and admiration.

Can you hear these words coming out of his mouth though?

My guess is he would word it something like, "I'm great. I'm the greatest guy you could elect because I'm going to do amazing things. Things nobody else could do. I have created thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs that have helped people. Nobody has helped as many people as me. I'm the most amazing supporter of people that there is, I mean I hear a lot of people saying that they wish they could support people like I do. I build buildings, my daughter is a beautiful woman. Women love me - ask anybody, I'm very popular with women. Women't can't get enough of me."

• Fire 1