A man you can bait with a Tweet

AND sadly this isn't getting as much press, you know because he kicked a baby out of a presser, had a kid screaming profanities about Hillary at another, was busy accepting purple hearts from decorated veterans etc. But Donald (and his son) made great strides in gaining the female vote yesterday (not).

Donald Trump said he is still a fan of Roger Ailes, adding that sexual harassment charges against the ousted Fox News exec were hard for him to believe.

“I can tell you that some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he’s helped them,” Trump told NBC’s “Meet the Press” in an interview that aired Sunday.

“And even recently, and when they write books that are fairly recently released, and they say wonderful things about him.

and

Donald Trump says his daughter, were she a victim of sexual harassment, should "find another career or find another company"

And we have proof as to why over 80% of the women refuse to vote for him. You really have to question the sanity of the other 20%.

Their hatred for Hillary burns brighter, my friend.

I had to laugh when they interviewed people at a Trump event the other day. They asked a lot of them if they'd vote for Hillary-- nope. Unsurprisingly, their reason was shared: "She's a liar!"

Annnnnnnd.... then you turn around and vote for Trump? :facepalm:

There has been a propaganda machine working against Hillary for the past 25 years, ramping up to ever-greater levels of opprobrium as the years have passed. It's very difficult for people to see the real flaws in Hillary when they're so over-clouded with inflated hysteria.

Very bummed that Don obviously lost his right to Tweet early this week. It's been boring having someone else man his account, just lots of vanilla "thank you's", heck not even a lot of Hillary taunts, so you know he's not the one behind the text.

Anybody care to wager when he goes off again? I think over the weekend his lacky's loosen their grip on his phone, he'll watch Meet The Press or some similar show and go on a tirade ... or at least I hope that happens.

Yesterday in Maine: "Trump applauded the Republican governor and said LePage had an open offer if he were interested. “I don’t know that he would want that, but he is a very talented guy, he is also a great person, a tremendous person, and if he were available, I would certainly find something for Paul because he’s done a great job up here,” Trump said. “He’s not only popular, he’s done an unbelievable job, so I would certainly say that he would be a candidate.”

To put it in perspective, here are just a couple examples of this man's character and comments in office:

"What I think we ought to do is bring the guillotine back. We could have public executions," he said, lamenting to right-wing radio station WVOM"

"The traffickers ... these are guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty. These type of guys that come from Connecticut, New York. They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave, which is the real sad thing because then we have another issue we gotta deal with down the road,"

"Sen. Jackson claims to be for the people, but he's the first one to give it to the people without providing Vaseline," LePage said of State Sen. Troy Jackson

"If you take a plastic bottle and put it in the microwave and you heat it up, it gives off a chemical similar to estrogen. And so the worst case is some women might have little beards,"

"I have been trying to get the President to pay attention to illegals in our country ... because there is a spike in hepatitis C, tuberculosis, HIV, and it is going on deaf ears," LePage said

Are those really his quotes? Wow.

Yup. We're pretty proud of him here in the Northeast (sarcasm - there aren't a lot of right leaning, reddish state folks here). The quote about the drug dealers getting white girls pregnant actually made the national news as it was particularly offensive.

"I have been trying to get the President to pay attention to illegals in our country ... because there is a spike in hepatitis C, tuberculosis, HIV, and it is going on deaf ears," LePage said

I feel his pain, having to deal with the illegal immigrant epidemic in Maine.

Hey, Canada's not sending their best!

Hey, Canada's not sending their best!

Not defending him - but they did get a big Somali influx (~10,000) with immigration there. Still his comments are ignorant and ridiculous - he is the same ilk as Trump and Nehlen.

The Dem conspiracy appears to stem from Bill Clinton being pretty friendly with Trump for years, and reportedly urging him to run for President.

But I don't think it's a false flag conspiracy.

The more reasonable explanation is still pretty nutty. A reputable campaign professional recently reported that she was approached by the Trump camp last summer, and hired to run a campaign in which Donald Trump would get around 15% of the Republican Primary vote and win a primary state or two before dropping out. It was a brand building assignment.

The guy who has no intention of letting the world see his tax returns clearly didn't want to be put in that position.

If we are to believe the Kasich camp, Trump Jr. tried to woo John Kasich on the ticket with the promise he'd be the most powerful VP in history, because President Trump wouldn't be handling either domestic or foreign policy issues.

Knowledgeable folks have noted that the lack of Trump campaign operatives in key states is unprecedented.

Combined with billions of other pieces of evidence, it appears that we have a candidate for President who really doesn't want the job and has been saying and doing everything possible to warn us.