A man you can bait with a Tweet

It gets better than that...

Trump vs. Trump's handlers.

Can you tell which is which?

Bigger difference is from the Android to the iPhone ... the Android is him (the first tweet, with DW's name misspelled came from Don directly) His staff is the iPhone and they deleted the first tweet a few hours later, corrected the spelling and put it back out, then obviously someone else from his team put out the "condolences".

I really hope that after dealing with the funeral and family commitments after this tragedy that DW speaks up. Certainly others have spoken for him about how offensive it was in general to tie a shooting death to a vote for Trump and then to use his name for publicity within hours of such a tragedy is beyond words. There is a whole group of sports fans that follow DW that should hear how he felt about this.

It gets better than that...

Trump vs. Trump's handlers.

Can you tell which is which?

Bigger difference is from the Android to the iPhone ... the Android is him (the first tweet, with DW's name misspelled came from Don directly) His staff is the iPhone and they deleted the first tweet a few hours later, corrected the spelling and put it back out, then obviously someone else from his team put out the "condolences".

I really hope that after dealing with the funeral and family commitments after this tragedy that DW speaks up. Certainly others have spoken for him about how offensive it was in general to tie a shooting death to a vote for Trump and then to use his name for publicity within hours of such a tragedy is beyond words. There is a whole group of sports fans that follow DW that should hear how he felt about this.

It bothers me personally, because I've liked Wade ever since I was a little kid and he was first breaking into the league. I've fallowed his whole career and he made me into a Heat fan... And he's just a genuinely good dude.

So, yeah, it sucks to watch him get dragged into this when he's already mourning. If I thought it was actually Trump being sincere instead of just trying to score political points, that would change things. It just so happened to hinge on the back end of the one week he FINALLY started his "minority outreach." He's not getting the benefit of the doubt... burnt that bridge a long time ago.

But I like your point. It reminds me of when he callously reminded as how right he was about Islamic terrorism before the bodies were even cold in Orlando...

• Fire 1

I guess a Trump presidency would be alright as long as he has babysitters monitoring him at all times.

Not sure I can agree with that seeing as this would be a crew of people he hired and his current hired handlers haven't been able to do anything about his behavior.

• Fire 1

I guess a Trump presidency would be alright as long as he has babysitters monitoring him at all times.

Not sure I can agree with that seeing as this would be a crew of people he hired and his current hired handlers haven't been able to do anything about his behavior.

And he still seems to find an hour or two in the morning to do whatever he wants unsupervised. You can do a lot of damage in a couple of hours in the morning - just look at his Twitter feed.

And he still seems to find an hour or two in the morning to do whatever he wants unsupervised. You can do a lot of damage in a couple of hours in the morning - just look at his Twitter feed.

It's a very bizarre feeling when you step back and realize these are things being said about a candidate for the US presidency.

• Fire 1

Yeah, I mean, who would those babysitters be?

The best people, of course. Really, really tremendous, great people.

• Fire 1

The best babysitters. And they'd be hot. Total babes. 10's.

• Fire 1

But not as hot as Ivanka, who, by the way is just a great woman, and most people would have sex with her even if she was their daughter.

• Fire 2

But not as hot as Ivanka, who, by the way is just a great woman, and most people would have sex with her even if she was their daughter.

Great restraint by the Donald. A lot of people are saying that the will power he is showing is the best they've ever seen.

Is this real life?