Tanner Farmer Trash Talking About Oregon

I love the attitude/mindset, would like to know more context to why and how he said what he did, but still prefer not to give locker room material to a worthy opponent, especially from someone who has yet to impact the team to the degree his mouth is writing checks. I'm glad to read the offseason hype behind him, makes me optimistic about where he can contribute and I am counting on him to turn the corner, but the dude hasn't even done anything yet.

My only problem with the comment is it makes it sound like he has already chalked Fresno State up as a win and is already focused on the Orgeon game.

My only problem is that it appears most of you forgot we also play Wyoming before Oregon.

Carry on.

And here we are with more foregone conclusions like we don't have to face the scout team at practice.

• Fire 2

Told my son the other day (whom has 2 friends from Oregon)

"son, I have a feeling we're going to kick the crap outta Oregon...why? I don't know, but I have a feeling. And I haven't had a feeling about a Nebraska game in a long long time."

Feels really f'ing good to have a feeling like this.