"You have a right to be believed"-The Clinton Women

Having an unfaithful spouse does nothing to affect Hillary's ability to lead this nation.

True.

Her covering up for him and threatening the women he did it to might. The troubling thing about this whole thing is this: This scandal only brushes the surface of the Clintons' corruption. And yet people continue to make excuses for her because "at least she's not a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe." (Even though those things are more true about her than they are about DJT).....

This sounds remarkably similar to someone talking about Trump, and then ending it with, "Yet people continue to make excuses for him because at least he isn't as crooked and corrupt as Hillary!"

Who has the bigger mountain of indiscretions and dark pasts as far as sexual harrassment/discrimination/violation?

Having an unfaithful spouse does nothing to affect Hillary's ability to lead this nation.

True.

Her covering up for him and threatening the women he did it to might. The troubling thing about this whole thing is this: This scandal only brushes the surface of the Clintons' corruption. And yet people continue to make excuses for her because "at least she's not a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe." (Even though those things are more true about her than they are about DJT).....

This sounds remarkably similar to someone talking about Trump, and then ending it with, "Yet people continue to make excuses for him because at least he isn't as crooked and corrupt as Hillary!"

Who has the bigger mountain of indiscretions and dark pasts as far as sexual harrassment/discrimination/violation?

But Bill...!

True.

lol.

Do you deny that she has done these things?

I just saw a clip of Clinton on CNN. A young woman asked her about Broaddrick, Jones, Flowers, et al at a town hall during the primaries. She was asked if those women should be believed as well.

Clinton said, "Well, I believe everyone should be believed, at first, until they are disproven by evidence."

I think that sums it up pretty well. I think she answered that question with class. Something her opponent doesn't know anything about.

WTF....that was so condescending and inappropriate for her to say. She's essentially calling these women liars despite evidence to show they were not. This is why Bill's women will become an issue...because of how Hillary treated them and talked about them. There is NOTHING classy about her response to this.

• Fire 1

Hillary, along with the entire Democratic party, has become ultra-liberal.

If you think Hillary or the Democratic party is liberal, you need to look at political history both within and outside the US. By the international measure, Bernie Sanders was only slightly left of dead-center on the political spectrum.

Who cares what the world's political ideology is...it makes no difference whatsoever on how radical they are in this country. There is a reason the US has been a dominant superpower for so many years...because we were not like other nations. I know the goal of Obama and the left is to make us more like Europe, but that is not what has driven us to be the leaders of the free world.

• Fire 1

First off, it's not about having an unfaithful spouse, it's how she treated and demonized Bill's victims and called them Bimbos and Loons. If you don't believe saying bad things about women should be a campaign issue, then a lot of this back and forth about Trump's comments must also have no affect on the ability to lead this nation.

First off, it's not about having an unfaithful spouse, it's how she treated and demonized Bill's victims and called them Bimbos and Loons. If you don't believe saying bad things about women should be a campaign issue, then a lot of this back and forth about Trump's comments must also have no affect on the ability to lead this nation.

I find it weird that you cling to the names Clinton called the women her husband cheated with, because I think most people on planet earth can easily relate to it. Especially since she said these things to people close to her. It's a lot different with Trump because he does it for every perceived slight he ever gets from any man/woman in existence. Those men/women didn't have sex with Melania.

If my man cheated on me you can bet your ass I'd complain to my best friend about it and call both him and the woman names I wouldn't normally use to let out my anger on them, and the words I would use would probably be worse than loony-toon or bimbo. That hasn't happened to me, so I don't know.

I think people might pay more attention to what you (and others) are saying if you just stick to the Hillary knew about the rapes story. Everything else makes it look like your grasping at straws.

• Fire 1

I find it weird that you cling to the names Clinton called the women her husband cheated with, because I think most people on planet earth can easily relate to it. Especially since she said these things to people close to her. It's a lot different with Trump because he does it for every perceived slight he ever gets from any man/woman in existence. Those men/women didn't have sex with Melania.

If my man cheated on me you can bet your ass I'd complain to my best friend about it and call both him and the woman names I wouldn't normally use to let out my anger on them, and the words I would use would probably be worse than loony-toon or bimbo. That hasn't happened to me, so I don't know.

I think people might pay more attention to what you (and others) are saying if you just stick to the Hillary knew about the rapes story. Everything else makes it look like your grasping at straws.

You are trying to dismiss Hillary's bashing of women. It's not just what she said, it's that she took action to demonize and "destroy" them so they would not jeopardize the Clintons (both Bill and Hillary) political careers. While some of the women were consensual, others were VICTIMS that he forced himself on.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo#

• Fire 1

You are trying to dismiss Hillary's bashing of women.

Says the guy who, whenever anyone says anything disparaging about Trump in regards to his decades of consistent sexism, responds by trying to turn the conversation around to, "BUT HILLARY!"

Hey, I have said in this thread and others that Trump has said way too many dumb things, and I'm willing to call him out on it. The difference with you LOMS is that you will not do that with Hillary even when the criticism is warranted. :)

Says the guy who, whenever anyone says anything disparaging about Trump in regards to his decades of consistent sexism, responds by trying to turn the conversation around to, "BUT HILLARY!"

Hey, I have said in this thread and others that Trump has said way too many dumb things, and I'm willing to call him out on it. The difference with you LOMS is that you will not do that with Hillary even when the criticism is warranted. :)

I can't stand Hillary Clinton. I think she's a duplicitous automaton and I'm constantly pained and annoyed watching her try to relate to young people, try to deflect legitimate criticism re: benghazi/emails/past mistakes in washington/etc. I don't think she is a good or particularly pleasant person. That's a different statement than whether or not I feel she is capable of being President, but I'm not voting for her, I don't support her, and I'd be incredibly glad to see her not become President if pretty much anyone else in the world other than Donald Trump was the other option.

The only point you actually ever get to is "Trump has said dumb stuff." Saying unwise things isn't really much of a criticism. A more accurate, damning, and fair criticism is that he's actually an awful human being and an incredibly dangerous threat to America.

I can't stand Hillary Clinton. I think she's a duplicitous automaton and I'm constantly pained and annoyed watching her try to relate to young people, try to deflect legitimate criticism re: benghazi/emails/past mistakes in washington/etc. I don't think she is a good or particularly pleasant person. That's a different statement than whether or not I feel she is capable of being President, but I'm not voting for her, I don't support her, and I'd be incredibly glad to see her not become President if pretty much anyone else in the world other than Donald Trump was the other option.

The only point you actually ever get to is "Trump has said dumb stuff." Saying unwise things isn't really much of a criticism. A more accurate, damning, and fair criticism is that he's actually an awful human being and an incredibly dangerous threat to America.

So if you have such strong negative feelings about Hillary, given there are far more Trump bashers on this board than those opposing Hillary, why don't you speak up more about Hillary? You will let plenty of things slide with her and instead focus all your energy on Trump.

As for the part in bold, that is your opinion. Given Hillary's track record of seeing the world and middle east blow up before our very eyes, your suggestion that Trump is a greater threat to America is a joke. His whole agenda is focused on putting America first, protecting our borders, vetting refugees coming into this country. Hillary has proven she does not take national security seriously, which is the #1 job of our federal government, before any sort of social justice legislation.

• Fire 1

At some point you have to stop brushing off the perpetual bigotry (as well as the incompetence) of Trump as "saying dumb things". Really underplaying reality when you constantly brush off his unacceptable behavior as mere foolish comments.

• Fire 2

At some point you have to stop brushing off the perpetual bigotry (as well as the incompetence) of Trump as "saying dumb things". Really underplaying reality when you constantly brush off his unacceptable behavior as mere foolish comments.

YOu must not be reading all of these threads...I have called Trump an idiot and inappropriate many times over the course of the entire year, but this suggestion that Hillary's comments and actions are off limits is laughable. You are another that I rarely see attack Hillary for things she has said and done, but are always willing to jump in and attack Trump. Am I wrong about that?

• Fire 1