"You have a right to be believed"-The Clinton Women

I think most on this board know how vehemently I hate the Clintons but out of curiosity, how many of you liberals honestly believe the Clintons are not pathelogical liars about such topics as their many scandals from Bill's women and the Arkansas land frauds to Filegate, Travelgate,the Foster and other deaths, the first twin tower attacks, Oklahoma City and Waco, Libya, etc.? Be honest now! Do you seriously believe the stories they tell?

• 1 month later...

I think most on this board know how vehemently I hate the Clintons but out of curiosity, how many of you liberals honestly believe the Clintons are not pathelogical liars about such topics as their many scandals from Bill's women and the Arkansas land frauds to Filegate, Travelgate,the Foster and other deaths, the first twin tower attacks, Oklahoma City and Waco, Libya, etc.? Be honest now! Do you seriously believe the stories they tell?

Most people don't believe the crap said about ALL of those. That doesn't mean people think they don't have a problem with lying. Some of those I haven't even heard of, because I'm not obsessed with crazy conspiracy theories about the Clintons. Do you seriously want me to believe they've had people murdered? No thanks.

I like the way the Cubes put it:

There were two things that finally led me to endorse Secretary Clinton: The first was that I did quite a bit of homework to understand all the allegations that were directed toward her and found almost all not based on fact and the remainder far from material. The tipping issues were Trump’s positions on NATO, our treaties, dealing with our allies, his comments on nuclear weapons, and his lack of understanding of the concept of deterrence. His ignorance of these issues scared the sh#t out of me.

Pretty much where I'm at.

• Fire 2

It looks like Chelsea and Juanita Broaddrick had a back and forth on twitter today. Good for Broaddrick to stand up for herself and not let this issue go away.

http://ijr.com/opinion/2016/09/260582-juanita-broaddrick-responds-chelsea-clintons-claim-rape-accusation-distraction/

Also, this just out from the Washington Post which paints a more rosy assessment of Hillary's role with all of Bill's women. If she has acknowledged that he has cheated on her multiple times, and from Colin Powell's emails, it sounds like he still kept it up after office (no pun intended), I am a bit surprised more feminists groups didn't speak up against both his actions and her decisions to stay with him. I get that everyone has a personal choice to make, but this isn't like a one-time thing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/enabler-or-family-defender-how-hillary-clinton-responded-to-husbands-accusers/2016/09/28/58dad5d4-6fb1-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

Desperate.

What is desperate?

Your attempt to make her every action seem worse than it actually is.

What is being made worse than it is?

Every act you try to make sound really important and bad. Oh, it's so terrible that she honored the sanctity of marriage. What a terrible person!

• Fire 1

Desperate.

What is desperate?

Every act you try to make sound really important and bad. Oh, it's so terrible that she honored the sanctity of marriage. What a terrible person!

This is not some trivial thing....her husband raped multiple women and she covered for him and sought to trash the women who were victims. I just think it's ironic many on here who are claiming that people who have been mistreated and victimized have a right to be heard as has been the case in the protest dialogues, yet in these cases where Bill has never once apologized, you just want to dismiss it as "desperate."

Desperate.

What is desperate?

This is not some trivial thing....her husband raped multiple women and she covered for him and sought to trash the women who were victims. I just think it's ironic many on here who are claiming that people who have been mistreated and victimized have a right to be heard as has been the case in the protest dialogues, yet in these cases where Bill has never once apologized, you just want to dismiss it as "desperate."

You're doing it again.

• Fire 1