"You have a right to be believed"-The Clinton Women

Desperate.

What is desperate?

Your attempt to make her every action seem worse than it actually is.

What is being made worse than it is?

Every act you try to make sound really important and bad. Oh, it's so terrible that she honored the sanctity of marriage. What a terrible person!

This is not some trivial thing....her husband raped multiple women and she covered for him and sought to trash the women who were victims. I just think it's ironic many on here who are claiming that people who have been mistreated and victimized have a right to be heard as has been the case in the protest dialogues, yet in these cases where Bill has never once apologized, you just want to dismiss it as "desperate."

You're doing it again.

Doing what again? Please explain.

• Fire 1

I just saw a clip of Clinton on CNN. A young woman asked her about Broaddrick, Jones, Flowers, et al at a town hall during the primaries. She was asked if those women should be believed as well.

Clinton said, "Well, I believe everyone should be believed, at first, until they are disproven by evidence."

I think that sums it up pretty well. I think she answered that question with class. Something her opponent doesn't know anything about.

• Fire 1

bni - do you hate Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton more?

I do not hate anyone. Do you hate Donald Trump or Ted Cruz more?

Hates a strong word I guess - my apologies.

I respect Trump less than I respect Cruz based on their history of public service. But I don't agree with either of their politics.

I respect Trump less than I respect Cruz based on their history of public service. But I don't agree with either of their politics.

Well if you are asking whose politics I disagree with more, I would have to say Hillary's. Bill was more of a centrist and pragmatist. Hillary, along with the entire Democratic party, has become ultra-liberal.

Well if you are asking whose politics I disagree with more, I would have to say Hillary's. Bill was more of a centrist and pragmatist. Hillary, along with the entire Democratic party, has become ultra-liberal.

I personally agree with that, and I think she does a ton of stuff that she wouldn't do in real life, just to improve her image.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go stand with children of every race under a rainbow.

• Fire 1

I personally agree with that, and I think she does a ton of stuff that she wouldn't do in real life, just to improve her image.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go stand with children of every race under a rainbow.

I agree with what you're saying about her but this is actually a bad example. Every politician does it, but some of Clinton's closest friends aren't her race. It's not like she really needs to do it for show.

I agree with what you're saying about her but this is actually a bad example. Every politician does it, but some of Clinton's closest friends aren't her race. It's not like she really needs to do it for show.

I was exaggerating a bit, but it's good you got the point I was trying to make.

I was exaggerating a bit, but it's good you got the point I was trying to make.

I think she gave up on trying to pretend she understands young people when she was running against Sanders. Don't have the quote but she basically implied that young people who vote for Sanders do so because they're ignorant. She may have even used the word ignorant.

At the same time, I heard plenty of Bernie supporters complain about the South Carolina primary after he got walloped, saying people would've voted for Bernie if they "had been more educated." He himself also suggested that he was hurt by the southern firewall Clinton had, arguing that those states weren't as important since they wouldn't go blue in a general. While the latter is largely factually true, both of those statements are tone-deaf and condescending.

I think most politicians are out of touch in one way or another. ;)

Having an unfaithful spouse does nothing to affect Hillary's ability to lead this nation.

True.

Her covering up for him and threatening the women he did it to might. The troubling thing about this whole thing is this: This scandal only brushes the surface of the Clintons' corruption. And yet people continue to make excuses for her because "at least she's not a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe." (Even though those things are more true about her than they are about DJT).....

Having an unfaithful spouse does nothing to affect Hillary's ability to lead this nation.

True.

Her covering up for him and threatening the women he did it to might. The troubling thing about this whole thing is this: This scandal only brushes the surface of the Clintons' corruption. And yet people continue to make excuses for her because "at least she's not a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe." (Even though those things are more true about her than they are about DJT).....

lol.

• Fire 4