Hillary Clinton lies...

2000, 84, Repubs in the spotlight spend a lot of their time calling the Foundation pay-to-play used for personal enrichment. Regardless, it help facilitate life-saving meds for millions of people.

How do you feel about this?

I noticed most Republicans don't seem quite as incensed about this. Only this one involves hard evidence Trump used his foundation's money for personal gain:

Palmieri was referencing reports that the Donald J. Trump Foundation illegally made a $25,000 political contribution in 2013 to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi ®.

Trump’s foundation made the contribution to a group called “Justice for All,” which was supporting Bondi’s campaign. Bondi was weighing whether to pursue an investigation into accusations of fraud against Trump University at the time. She ultimately declined to bring charges.

This is the second time we know of he's used foundation money in such a manner, the first being his $12K Tim Tebow helmet.

He paid the IRS a $2500 fine for this this year.

He also seemed to bribe TX Gov (then AG) Greg Abbott in a similar manner to the tune of $35 grand.

What's with the selective outrage?

• Fire 1

I'm annoyed at the moment since in this moment, I see the GOP continue to muckrake and try to steer the conversation back towards things I largely don't care about. They're typically the louder party in your analogy.

But I agree. Both sides are guilty of this.

Can you imagine if they shoe was on the other foot though, and this story broke about Clinton?

A lot of times when I read about Clinton and the email stuff I remember she's about the same age as my mom. My mom runs a successful business and she knows nothing about computers or technology. The difference is Clinton probably has a huge ego and didn't think it was necessary to listen to the people who know what they're talking about when it comes to this stuff.

And before the "so why vote for her" people chime in, Trump would be even worse in my opinion. I can't imagine him having anyone but Yes Men around him.

• Fire 1

There is a basic reason Hillary and Bill don't talk to the press. Every time their lips are moving, lies spew out! Bill was a professional liar while Hillary is not. She is not even a creative one. Being a bad liar is NOT a qualification for President. Both of them should be in jail. Their money grabbing schemes are not even close to being legal - the Democrats just can't have their spiritual royalty be honest and law abiding citizens - that just won't suffice - they need models we can all aspire to be! LOL

You are spot on with this. If anyone else lied to the FBI they would be locked up. How is she even allowed to run for POTUS except for the fact that she appears to be above the law. What if most striking is the difference in how elected party members respond to significant stories like this. When Trump screws up (such as with the Khan situation), you will see leading party officials come out and criticize him, whether its Rubio, Kasich, Bush, or others in Congress. Meanwhile, when there is evidence Hillary has lied again, what do we hear from elected Democrats...crickets. They need to be calling her out rather than standing by her in silence.

• Fire 1

There is a basic reason Hillary and Bill don't talk to the press. Every time their lips are moving, lies spew out! Bill was a professional liar while Hillary is not. She is not even a creative one. Being a bad liar is NOT a qualification for President. Both of them should be in jail. Their money grabbing schemes are not even close to being legal - the Democrats just can't have their spiritual royalty be honest and law abiding citizens - that just won't suffice - they need models we can all aspire to be! LOL

You are spot on with this. If anyone else lied to the FBI they would be locked up. How is she even allowed to run for POTUS except for the fact that she appears to be above the law. What if most striking is the difference in how elected party members respond to significant stories like this. When Trump screws up (such as with the Khan situation), you will see leading party officials come out and criticize him, whether its Rubio, Kasich, Bush, or others in Congress. Meanwhile, when there is evidence Hillary has lied again, what do we hear from elected Democrats...crickets. They need to be calling her out rather than standing by her in silence.

Please point me to where she lied to the FBI. Specifically.

A lot of times when I read about Clinton and the email stuff I remember she's about the same age as my mom. My mom runs a successful business and she knows nothing about computers or technology. The difference is Clinton probably has a huge ego and didn't think it was necessary to listen to the people who know what they're talking about when it comes to this stuff.

And before the "so why vote for her" people chime in, Trump would be even worse in my opinion. I can't imagine him having anyone but Yes Men around him.

lol, being SOS and running a business are totally different, and on a grand scale. Spin noted!

To the bold.. Do you think Hillary has yes "people" around her?

Unbelievable, Hillary supporters will ignore anything she does.

I think you just proved my point.

:facepalm:

lol, being SOS and running a business are totally different, and on a grand scale. Spin noted!

I can see Hillary having cabinet members with different views than her, people that may disagree with her at times. Trump not so much. His ego is too fragile to let people tell him he is wrong about anything so everyone will give the advice he wants to hear or they would be fired. Just look at his campaign, the turnover in his staff is very telling.

Reading comprehension is pretty important on a message board. I was criticizing her and you somehow failed to recognize it.

My point was my mom isn't retired and knitting and not knowing about computers. She's functioning as a business owner and knows nothing about computers. I used this as a comparison because someone can be a SOS without knowing about computers (which I think is Clinton because she's my mom's age) but they need to listen to what the tech people (and other experts) tell them. Clinton clearly didn't do that.

Reading comprehension is pretty important on a message board. I was criticizing her and you somehow failed to recognize it.

My point was my mom isn't retired and knitting and not knowing about computers. She's functioning as a business owner and knows nothing about computers. I used this as a comparison because someone can be a SOS without knowing about computers (which I think is Clinton because she's my mom's age) but they need to listen to what the tech people (and other experts) tell them. Clinton clearly didn't do that.

lol, show me what line you consider "criticizing her", because the way I read it, you were making excuses because your mom is a successful business woman, who is about the same age as Hillary and she doesn't know anything about computers or technology, either... see the correlation?

That statement pretty much fits, from what I have seen, your stance on Hillary... and your stance on Trump.

If I remember correctly, you complained about me being abrasive with my early posts, so why the first line? Don't you follow your own advice, or are you a do as I say, not as I do person?

Sure, they have to register. But, since I registered, I have never had anyone check who I am. NO....I am not advocating voter ID. That would be racist.

I'm just trying to figure out the process. I simply walk in to my precinct, tell them my name, they find in on the list, I sign beside the name and go vote.

Now....let's say the Republican party realizes they aren't going to win Presidential elections unless they win Florida. There are one heck of a lot of old people in Florida. Those old people tend to die.

How is it prevented that the Republican party doesn't just start accumulating a dada base of dead people, request an absentee ballot in their name, fill it out and send it in? If the Republicans did this over a long enough period (accumulating a data base) they could get quite a few votes.

What process is in place to verify absentee ballots?

I think the key here is the term "in person" fraud. From the articles that I have read that two things make "in person" fraud very uncommon. The first is that the fraud is usually by hackers as the system that tracks votes isn't well protected from hackers by any means. The second is the laws that have been passed once again (same in 2012) that people don't need to show ID to vote because that is racist against minorities. When all they need is a drivers license, so that shouldn't be hard for any US citizen to acquire. What those laws do is allow illegals to vote (usually Democrat) and that makes their illegal votes as they are not citizens, legal. These laws will get repealed as they were in 2013, but they will serve there purpose since the election is in November and nothing can be done for six months.

All politicians are garbage, but if we really want change we need to start voting some new garbage if we want at least some changes. How dumb do all of us look when we keep on re-electing the same people at all levels of Government and then whine at bitch about nothing changing. Personally I think that every elected official shouldn't be allowed the office any longer than the POTUS gets. There is no way anyone should be able to have one of those positions for 20-40 years like some have.

The difference is that Hillary is mandated to take training on the classifications of info on a yearly basis just like the rest of us government employees do. We also get training on how to use every program that is needed to do our job. All of the excuses she is using is bogus, especially for someone who has worked in Government for 20-30 years. I believe that is the difference between Hillary and your mother.

I would also watch the "reading comprehension" comment because if you remember I was banned for a month for using the same comment. Maybe it won't matter since you favor the left as most of the mods do on here, but I don't want you to get banned for something as silly as I did with no warning. I also wanted to thank you for standing up for me when I was banned. I really appreciated it as it goes to show that even though we may disagree on some topics on here, it shouldn't be personal.

• Fire 2

I think you just proved my point.

:facepalm:

No I don't think it is worth his time if you have your head in the sand and can't see something that is this oblivious.