Hillary Clinton lies...

There is a basic reason Hillary and Bill don't talk to the press. Every time their lips are moving, lies spew out! Bill was a professional liar while Hillary is not. She is not even a creative one. Being a bad liar is NOT a qualification for President. Both of them should be in jail. Their money grabbing schemes are not even close to being legal - the Democrats just can't have their spiritual royalty be honest and law abiding citizens - that just won't suffice - they need models we can all aspire to be! LOL

You are spot on with this. If anyone else lied to the FBI they would be locked up. How is she even allowed to run for POTUS except for the fact that she appears to be above the law. What if most striking is the difference in how elected party members respond to significant stories like this. When Trump screws up (such as with the Khan situation), you will see leading party officials come out and criticize him, whether its Rubio, Kasich, Bush, or others in Congress. Meanwhile, when there is evidence Hillary has lied again, what do we hear from elected Democrats...crickets. They need to be calling her out rather than standing by her in silence.

Please point me to where she lied to the FBI. Specifically.

Unbelievable, Hillary supporters will ignore anything she does.

I think you just proved my point.

:facepalm:

No, you proved my point, there are plenty of real hard core facts that show how Hillary lied, you ignore them.

See my videos above.

I mean, I can post liberal stuff explaining this stuff as just more of the same, and how there's no real there there, too. I'm sure you wouldn't care to read it, but it exists. It's viewing the same objective facts through a different lens. The point for me is I'm tired of hearing of the media saturation of this crap. I've already said I think she was sloppy and it was a dumb move, but Republicans forcing the issue at every opportunity and calling for a special prosecutor (effectively saying they have no confidence in Comey, who is a lifelong Republican) sound like a bunch of babies to me.

I'd like to talk about policy and issues. Or, if we MUST discuss scandals all the time, about how Trump just got nailed and had to pay the IRS a fine for paying off a state prosecutor weighing another Trump U lawsuit.

But feel free to keep hammering away on emails. I just won't pay attention.

• Fire 2

There is a basic reason Hillary and Bill don't talk to the press. Every time their lips are moving, lies spew out! Bill was a professional liar while Hillary is not. She is not even a creative one. Being a bad liar is NOT a qualification for President. Both of them should be in jail. Their money grabbing schemes are not even close to being legal - the Democrats just can't have their spiritual royalty be honest and law abiding citizens - that just won't suffice - they need models we can all aspire to be! LOL

You are spot on with this. If anyone else lied to the FBI they would be locked up. How is she even allowed to run for POTUS except for the fact that she appears to be above the law. What if most striking is the difference in how elected party members respond to significant stories like this. When Trump screws up (such as with the Khan situation), you will see leading party officials come out and criticize him, whether its Rubio, Kasich, Bush, or others in Congress. Meanwhile, when there is evidence Hillary has lied again, what do we hear from elected Democrats...crickets. They need to be calling her out rather than standing by her in silence.

No, you proved my point, there are plenty of real hard core facts that show how Hillary lied, you ignore them.

See my videos above.

Yet you don't care that Trump lies both more frequently and in a greater magnitude of bullsh#t. Must be everyone else that's brainwashed though.

• Fire 4

See my videos above.

Yet you don't care that Trump lies both more frequently and in a greater magnitude of bullsh#t. Must be everyone else that's brainwashed though.

Trump is an idiot and I won't vote for him, he lies just as much. Neither are fit to be President.

Do I need to say it again? Also, I bag on Hillary more because she by far scares me more than Trump. NEITHER are fit.. and I won't vote for him!

I mean, I can post liberal stuff explaining this stuff as just more of the same, and how there's no real there there, too. I'm sure you wouldn't care to read it, but it exists. It's viewing the same objective facts through a different lens. The point for me is I'm tired of hearing of the media saturation of this crap. I've already said I think she was sloppy and it was a dumb move, but Republicans forcing the issue at every opportunity and calling for a special prosecutor (effectively saying they have no confidence in Comey, who is a lifelong Republican) sound like a bunch of babies to me.

I'd like to talk about policy and issues. Or, if we MUST discuss scandals all the time, about how Trump just got nailed and had to pay the IRS a fine for paying off a state prosecutor weighing another Trump U lawsuit.

You don't have to pay attention, but I won't stop!

She lied many times about 'not remembering' basically everything she has stated publicly unequivocally she did and did not do. She has lied so many times on so many things, I don't feel like listing her entire statements. She lied about: not having multiple devices. This is NOT something one 'forgets' (reports are she used a dozen different phones, pads, computers, etc. She claimed she used ONLY one! This is absolutely a LIE! This is NOT a mistake, an error, an accident, a 'slip up', a 'fib', a failure of memory or any other rationalization by anybody trying to defend the indefensible. She is a compulsive liar. It appears she cannot help herself and often lies about things she has no need to lie for in an effort to cover up her criminal activities.

You don't have to pay attention, but I won't stop!

See, that's the GOP's overarching problem this cycle; they're better about shrieking about how awful Hillary Clinton is than providing any substantive alternative. You've got Trump now and defending him is much harder than lobbing bombs at Clinton.

But, it's not all bad. They've built a strong base out of it ever since Bill and it's allowed their media empire in Fox News to flourish.

Paul Ryan seems to want to bridge the gap by providing real policy alternatives to Democratic ones. A startling amount of Republicans get by on what appears to be "slashing taxes, dismantling unnecessary government institutions, protect guns, and defend God."

But even Paul is getting drowned out by the crazies at the moment.

• Fire 2

She lied many times about 'not remembering' basically everything she has stated publicly unequivocally she did and did not do. She has lied so many times on so many things, I don't feel like listing her entire statements. She lied about: not having multiple devices. This is NOT something one 'forgets' (reports are she used a dozen different phones, pads, computers, etc. She claimed she used ONLY one! This is absolutely a LIE! This is NOT a mistake, an error, an accident, a 'slip up', a 'fib', a failure of memory or any other rationalization by anybody trying to defend the indefensible. She is a compulsive liar. It appears she cannot help herself and often lies about things she has no need to lie for in an effort to cover up her criminal activities.

Or, more likely, she made a mistake on the emails, but not a prosecutable criminal action.

• Fire 2

Or, more likely, she made a mistake on the emails, but not a prosecutable criminal action.

There ya have it folks.. just like I said above!!

See my videos above.

Trump is an idiot and I won't vote for him, he lies just as much. Neither are fit to be President.

Do I need to say it again? Also, I bag on Hillary more because she by far scares me more than Trump. NEITHER are fit.. and I won't vote for him!

If Trump doesn't scare you more then you need to wake up.

• Fire 5

See my videos above.

If Hillary doesn't scare you more then you need to wake up.

Washington (CNN)Only one email from the batch of 14,900 new documents the FBI found from Hillary Clinton's private server directly references the Benghazi attacks -- and that was a letter of praise from an ambassador, the State Department said Wednesday.

On phone and don't wanna link but its on cnn.com

• Fire 1

See my videos above.

If Hillary doesn't scare you more then you need to wake up.

You're right. Hillary is a horrible choice. However, if the Republicans want people to vote against her, they should nominate someone other than the complete imbecile that they did vote for. They have only themselves to blame for her being in the lead for so long.

• Fire 1