Hillary Clinton lies...

right, deflect from the message, this way you can ignore it while drawing attention away. chuckleshuffle

How am I deflecting? She's a lying dirt ball. We agree on that. I didn't think there was much to discuss.

I'm just making a comment about some people's perspective of CNN.

The media outlet really doesn't matter in this case, but you are right, CNN running with this is a bit surprising.

IIRC, one of the former Fox News Programming Directors took over CNN a couple of years back, and I don't believe he's been replaced.

This from the not conservative NY Daily News-

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

We go from 'just allergies' to pneumonia - why not just tell the truth?? :dunno

quote:

In all cases, Hillary Clinton's first instinct was to deny, hide or create a cover story. Many times, her cover story is completely believable or even reasonable. But sometimes it isn't. And therein lies the problem because once a cover story is revealed to be a lie, no one can believe any of the cover stories anymore.

Or, as Mark Twain supposedly once said, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

She didn't lie about the pneumonia; she just chose to try to conceal it. I don't know why; it's a perfectly normal ailment that lots of people get.

She just has a strong inclination towards secrecy. That doesn't ALWAYS mean she's hiding something bad. Sometimes it does, like the stupid email thing. But it's just kind of part of her personality now. A part I'm not personally a fan of. Nor is anyone, I assume.

She didn't lie about the pneumonia; she just chose to try to conceal it. I don't know why; it's a perfectly normal ailment that lots of people get.

She just has a strong inclination towards secrecy. That doesn't ALWAYS mean she's hiding something bad. Sometimes it does, like the stupid email thing. But it's just kind of part of her personality now. A part I'm not personally a fan of. Nor is anyone, I assume.

:xcuse Dude - they have a diagnosis for this - it is called Denial :o . "Conceal" :facepalm: !! You got to get more original than that - you are smarter than this post of yours. As always the lie or the 'conceal' becomes a bigger story than the real issue. Honestly, How can you trust her to be president? A bad thing about 'half truths' is that you never know what half you are getting - the truth or the lie. With Clinton we never know. How ironic that she was on the team trying to get to the truth behind 'I'm not a crook' Tricky Dick Nixon. He was forced out of office to avoid a pending impeachment because he could not be trusted anymore - Hillary is on the same or worse level as Nixon.

And I don't say this as a Trump support for you know I'm not a Trump supporter. I prefer Gary Johnson even with his "Rick Perry Moment' the other day.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

quote:

In all cases, Hillary Clinton's first instinct was to deny, hide or create a cover story. Many times, her cover story is completely believable or even reasonable. But sometimes it isn't. And therein lies the problem because once a cover story is revealed to be a lie, no one can believe any of the cover stories anymore.

Or, as Mark Twain supposedly once said, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Um...people that have seasonal allergies can go from coughing to walking pneumonia, especially if you have allergies over a long period of time. I know, because I've had this happen to me multiple times in the past.

• Fire 2

quote:

Um...people that have seasonal allergies can go from coughing to walking pneumonia, especially if you have allergies over a long period of time. I know, because I've had this happen to me multiple times in the past.

I guess me and my daughter are the lucky ones.. We both have had them all out lives and have never had that happen.

:xcuse Dude - they have a diagnosis for this - it is called Denial :o . "Conceal" :facepalm: !! You got to get more original than that - you are smarter than this post of yours. As always the lie or the 'conceal' becomes a bigger story than the real issue. Honestly, How can you trust her to be president? A bad thing about 'half truths' is that you never know what half you are getting - the truth or the lie. With Clinton we never know. How ironic that she was on the team trying to get to the truth behind 'I'm not a crook' Tricky Dick Nixon. He was forced out of office to avoid a pending impeachment because he could not be trusted anymore - Hillary is on the same or worse level as Nixon.

And I don't say this as a Trump support for you know I'm not a Trump supporter. I prefer Gary Johnson even with his "Rick Perry Moment' the other day.

You are right TG...claiming she was overheated on Sunday was a complete lie just as blaming allergies was a lie. She has such an extensive record of falls and health issues that it's hard for anyone to believe that she is just suffering from pneumonia. So much for all those claiming that the "alt right" is full of conspiracy theories.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/campaigns-elections/a-conspiracy-theory-no-longer-health-hillary-clinton/

• Fire 1

quote:

I guess me and my daughter are the lucky ones.. We both have had them all out lives and have never had that happen.

And my coworker is an unlucky one. She just had her allergies lead to pneumonia 2 weeks ago.

Bronchitis can lead to pneumonia too.

WebMD:

Many types of bacteria may cause pneumonia. Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniaeMycoplasma pneumoniae is sometimes mild and called "walking pneumonia."
Viruses, such as influenza A (the flu virus) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) can cause pneumonia.

It looks like Colin Powell is highly frustrated with Hillary Clinton, and some of these quotes are not flattering that he gave about her.

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/13/colin-powell-emails/

Per Colin Powell-"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Powell added in a tangential complaint: “I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill.”

• Fire 1

quote:

You are very lucky - walking pneumonia or pneumonia are terrible to suffer from.

• Fire 1