Did We Do Enough to....

ScottyIce

We should not be ranked until we are 3-0, then maybe number 22 or so. We get to 5-0 then maybe upto 18. We stay within 25 of the Buckeyes, then maybe upto 14th. That is about as high as we go with the team we put on the field last night. Maybe we will see dramatic improvement in next couple games. We improved by year end last year but we should have been nearly where we were in the bowl game to start with in my view.

• Fire 1

We have to earn a top 25 ranking. If we end up going 3-0 by beating Oregon, then I see us being considered in the top 25.

I say we get ranked at 24 or 25. We put a whooping on Fresno. Too bad it wasn't a hundred points like all you would like lol.

The team played very physical. The only downfall was penalties and a blocked punt. This team will only get better each week, and I expect Coach Riley to get the penalties cleaned up.

We have to earn a top 25 ranking. If we end up going 3-0 by beating Oregon, then I see us being considered in the top 25.

I say we get ranked at 24 or 25. We put a whooping on Fresno. Too bad it wasn't a hundred points like all you would like lol.

The team played very physical. The only downfall was penalties and a blocked punt. This team will only get better each week, and I expect Coach Riley to get the penalties cleaned up.

Mike Riley teams have almost always been heavily penalized. I don't know if he will be able to "clean it up".
  • Fire 2

Mike Riley teams have almost always been heavily penalized. I don't know if he will be able to "clean it up".

The penalties from last night are VERY easy to clean up. It's a matter of whether our guys can mentally do it. Has nothing to do with Riley, TBH.

• Fire 1

The penalties from last night are VERY easy to clean up. It's a matter of whether our guys can mentally do it. Has nothing to do with Riley, TBH.

It's a fact that Riley's teams have always been highly penalized. It happened at Oregon State. It happened last year. It happened last night. Something will have to drastically change to flip that trend.

• Fire 2