Kudos to Riley and Langsdorf

I'm not inclined to agree with Marko Polo on anything, but until further notice the University of Nebraska football team is capable of beating or losing to anyone on their schedule.

You have just described just about every team in the country.

Just saying it's not a total Debbie Downer move to fret about our lesser opponents.

and not so sunshiny to think we have a chance with the 5 top opponents - I could see us drop 1 we shouldn't and win 2 or 3 of the tougher 5. That should put us around 10-3. However thinking that history will repeat itself is impossible because I saw no hailmarys last week and last time that I checked NU was 1-0.

and not so sunshiny to think we have a chance with the 5 top opponents - I could see us drop 1 we shouldn't and win 2 or 3 of the tougher 5. That should put us around 10-3. However thinking that history will repeat itself is impossible because I saw no hailmarys last week and last time that I checked NU was 1-0.

I'm simply siding with Coach Mike Riley, who said the Huskers won't be able to get away with their Fresno State performance against better teams.

Meaning little has been proven in Week One.

That's why we play the games.

Talent and coaching says 8 wins maybe.... maybe 9, best case scenario! That should put us about 5-6 in the Big, believe me when I say I hate the thought of it.

Talent and coaching says 8 win best case scenario!

Mike Riley had four 9+ win seasons with lesser talent.

So you're back to being wrong.

And all is right with the world.

How do you know what his talent was those yrs? Again you come down off your mountain to grace us all with your wisdom. You do it all the time you wait for a thread to go awhile before imparting your great

knowledge with us all. Oh and by the way I am very, very seldom wrong not because I am a genius . I just don't spout off unless I am fairly certain I am right. Cuz I hate being wrong. Oh and by the way do ya really want to get excited about those 4 / nine wins seasons being your testament.

How do you know what his talent was those yrs?

Recruiting rankings. They're not the end all be all, but they give at least a general idea of what kind of talent a program is working with, and there's no debating Riley is now working with significantly better talent at Nebraska.

• Fire 1