2016 World Series - Cubs vs. Indians

Mavric

Ladies and gentlemen, Kris motha f'ing Bryant.

Also Ben Zobrist channeling his inner Jack Parkman mowing the Tribe catcher over just like Rube in Major League II

Cubs up 7-0 in the 3rd. Would you pull Arietta and save him for tomorrow?

No you have Kyle goes at least six. Lester is available and wants to pitch. Heaven forbid Lackey is there and Chapman who hopefully isn't even a thought tonight.

Knock on wood.

Yes as a lifer Cub fan I just said that

Also Ben Zobrist channeling his inner Jack Parkman mowing the Tribe catcher over just like Rube in Major League II

No you have Kyle goes at least six. Lester is available and wants to pitch. Heaven forbid Lackey is there and Chapman who hopefully isn't even a thought tonight.

Knock on wood.

Tough choice. I sure hope they don't end up needing him tomorrow.

If this holds, it sets up possibly the most epic Game 7 loser of all time.

If it's the Cubs: Thought we were done, gave the fans hope only to blow the chance for a miracle finish to the Curse.

If it's the Indians: Had it won - first time in 60 years - only to blow the last three, two of them at home.

Knock on wood.

Tough choice. I sure hope they don't end up needing him tomorrow.

And the other thing with Jake just showed up. In that hypothetical inning tomorrow if we get there, his movement is so ridiculous the switch from God Mode Jake to Mitch Williams Jake can be flipped so quickly.

I'd be happy adding a couple more of course, get him into the sixth and let Lackey pitch if needed

• Fire 1

Just got back from the madness that was Wrigleyville tonight. Thank goodness I only work a half day tomorrow. No words. I'm just enjoying the ride for what it is. It's been a blast so far so even if things don't go our way tomorrow night in game 7 of the World Series (Is this real life???!!!) it's been a helluva baseball season for the Chicago Cubs. This team has a lot more W's ahead of them. They have filled this city with pride. It's been a blast watching them no matter what happens.