*** 2016 Game 8 "Expert" Picks: Nebraska at Wisconsin***

Saunders

What happens?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No if Wiscy wins it will be because they played the toughest schedule and it caught up with them.

I've seen dozens of people on Huskerboard excited that we got to play Wisconsin when we did because of this exact reason.

Why is my response confusing people?

If Nebraska beats Wisconsin, the people downplaying this season so far will say "It's because Wisconsin has played a really tough schedule, so they were beat up from that. It's not because Nebraska is that good."

I don't personally believe that's true, but people on here and "expert analysts" will say it. Am I wrong?

No if Wiscy wins it will be because they played the toughest schedule and it caught up with them.

I've seen dozens of people on Huskerboard excited that we got to play Wisconsin when we did because of this exact reason.

If Nebraska beats Wisconsin, the people downplaying this season so far will say "It's because Wisconsin has played a really tough schedule, so they were beat up from that. It's not because Nebraska is that good."

I don't personally believe that's true, but people on here and "expert analysts" will say it. Am I wrong?

Usually :lol:

• Fire 1

But you said when Wiscy wins. Did you mean loses?

• Fire 4

:yeah Speak English Redux!

FOX Sports, Bruce Feldman

Sorry, Badger fans. I’m probably jinxing you by hopping on your bandwagon now. Even without Jack Cichy, I feel like Wisconsin is good enough on D to derail the Huskers and I’m still not sure NU and Tommy Armstrong can play a clean enough game to win in a tough road environment.

Wisconsin 23 - Nebraska 20

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/gallery/odds-lines-point-spreads-schedule-week-9-picks-bruce-feldman-102716

I didn't say anything close to that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

(Yes, it was supposed to be loses. I'm just so excited that Nebraska is going to win the word just keeps popping into my head)

People will say it, and they might be right. A lot of us Nebraska fans have been saying that for months - expressing satisfaction at the fact that we benefit from getting them at the end of a brutal stretch so we can hopefully have an easier time playing them.

Normally I would want to play them fair and square and the better team wins.

But not this year. After falling to them last year in heartbreaking fashion, after getting curbstomped two other trips to Madison, after gettin completely destroyed in our last title game appearance....

I want to dismantle them to the point they can't recover. I couldn't be happier they are shaken and beaten up. Petty or not, we need this win as a program more than they do.

• Fire 1

Division title, conference crown, playoff berth and national championship all sound pretty great.

But none of them even remotely interest me this week. No, the only thing I care about this week is ripping that giant W off the side of the Badgers knockoff Husker helmets and pasting it among the other 7 W's we have in 2016.