Jump to content

Cases of Election Fraud


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Its not lazy when it has been proven to be nothing but a web time and time again in the court of law. Court of law>pathological liar with everything to gain from lying. Thats not lazy its purely common sense. 

 

It's absolutely lazy.  Saying "I doubt everything Trump says because it's Trump!" makes you incapable of being objective, and once that precedent is set I just don't have any interest in conversation.  I like the capability to at least see a different vantage point even if you don't agree with it.  Denying a difference of opinion exists is counterproductive.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post

  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because an angry mob stormed the building and were taking unauthorized pictures of election workers and information about registered voters...

It was an opinion article spinning a situation to make conservatives out to be a victim.    RedState is trash, Democrats outside of her campaign are not acknowledging the effort to throw out

The people being denied access excuse is total BS.  These people were just people showing up demanding to be let in.  They had no authority to be there and denying them access was the right thing to d

11 minutes ago, commando said:

where is your proof?  why hasn't trump provided any evidence in the courts?   has anyone been convicted?


 

What are you even talking about?  Proof of what?  What does Trump have to do with anything I said?  I know you have TDS but I didn’t bring up Trump?  I’m sure some people have been convicted of election over the course of history.   
 

please try and follow along a little better. 

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Redux said:

 

I mostly agree.  But the thing is there were people being rejected access, covid or not, people were being denied.  I think it's a pretty thin platform as far as examples go, but sadly THIS was the first and only example I got from my Trumper buddy.  I was expecting several but so far, just that one.

 

My argument was that Covid restrictions on top of standard fire restrictions are going to limit access to begin with.  That being said, denying access is still denying access.  The whole transparency thing is a legitimate concern and I honestly can't convey a lot of the finer points, but it's not nearly as offensive as the Trump crowd claims.  I still see people trying to share the "Australia saw the REAL results where Trump won 400+ electoral votes" and it's beyond sad.

How do you propose to setup a system such that no one is ever denied access? 330 million Americans aren't going to fit into any building and cannot all get close enough to see what's happening. Basic physics and common sense tells us there are limits to what we are capable of doing.

  • Plus1 1
Link to post
16 minutes ago, Redux said:

I mostly agree.  But the thing is there were people being rejected access, covid or not, people were being denied. 

The people being denied access excuse is total BS.  These people were just people showing up demanding to be let in.  They had no authority to be there and denying them access was the right thing to do.  

BOTH PARTIES had people watching the process.  This complaint is nothing more than Trump sewing doubt in the process for his own gain.

  • Plus1 6
Link to post
16 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you even talking about?  Proof of what?  What does Trump have to do with anything I said?  I know you have TDS but I didn’t bring up Trump?  I’m sure some people have been convicted of election over the course of history.   
 

please try and follow along a little better. 

who is saying that the elections were rigged?  trump and his supporters is who has been saying it .   and i don't have TDS.  his supporters are the victims of TDS.   believing all the lies and bulls#!t he says.

  • Plus1 3
Link to post

7 minutes ago, commando said:

who is saying that the elections were rigged?  trump and his supporters is who has been saying it .   and i don't have TDS.  his supporters are the victims of TDS.   believing all the lies and bulls#!t he says.

Not me.  Someone said we have been doing elections like this for 200 years, processes were already in place, and I said we just haven’t had any election year like this.  Same poster said what would video surveillance do, so I gave a possible example of what it could catch. 

You proceed to ask me stupid questions that had nothing to do with the thought.  

Link to post

our proven election standards are not enough.  the chief guy in charge of election security says they were conducted safely.  all the state offices and people involved with them said it was done correctly.  the only people complaining and saying it was rift with fraud are trump and his sycophants.   anyone i see or hear complaining about election security sets off my TDS alarm.   they are deranged to buy into trump and his lies.

  • Plus1 2
Link to post

trump pays a $10,000,000 fine for ,aundering money through his casino.   trump pays a $25,000,000 fine for running a fraudulent university.   trump pays a $2,500,000 fine for running a scam charity.   to the people with TDS trump is believable when he is calling the election a scam while he begs for donations of which he uses 25% for his lawyers and he pockets the other 75%.   

  • Plus1 3
Link to post

4 minutes ago, commando said:

trump pays a $10,000,000 fine for ,aundering money through his casino.   trump pays a $25,000,000 fine for running a fraudulent university.   trump pays a $2,500,000 fine for running a scam charity.   to the people with TDS trump is believable when he is calling the election a scam while he begs for donations of which he uses 25% for his lawyers and he pockets the other 75%.   

As per the $10 million you bring up constantly. From CNBC

 

In a consent order, Trump Taj Mahal admitted to having "willfully violated" reporting and record-keeping requirements under the federal Bank Secrecy Act from 2010 to 2012.

 

Trump wasn’t the Chairman at the time and his ownership stake was next to nothing at that time 

Link to post
19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

As per the $10 million you bring up constantly. From CNBC

 

In a consent order, Trump Taj Mahal admitted to having "willfully violated" reporting and record-keeping requirements under the federal Bank Secrecy Act from 2010 to 2012.

 

Trump wasn’t the Chairman at the time and his ownership stake was next to nothing at that time 

while trump wasn't president at the time that his casino was fined....the investigation said the violations occurred for years....starting when trump was the owner.

 

https://www.fincen.gov/news/news-releases/fincen-fines-trump-taj-mahal-casino-resort-10-million-significant-and-long

 

Trump Taj Mahal has a long history of prior, repeated BSA violations cited by examiners dating back to 2003. Additionally, in 1998, FinCEN assessed a $477,700 civil money penalty against Trump Taj Mahal for currency transaction reporting violations.

  • Plus1 3
Link to post
12 minutes ago, commando said:

while trump wasn't president at the time that his casino was fined....the investigation said the violations occurred for years....starting when trump was the owner.

 

https://www.fincen.gov/news/news-releases/fincen-fines-trump-taj-mahal-casino-resort-10-million-significant-and-long

 

Trump Taj Mahal has a long history of prior, repeated BSA violations cited by examiners dating back to 2003. Additionally, in 1998, FinCEN assessed a $477,700 civil money penalty against Trump Taj Mahal for currency transaction reporting violations.

They weren’t actually fined until 2015 I believe and I believe the fine was for actions in 2010-2012.  

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

They weren’t actually fined until 2015 I believe and I believe the fine was for actions in 2010-2012.  

you sure do ignore a lot of trumps faults that would be overwhelming evidence if it was joe biden.   

  • Plus1 2
Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.






×
×
  • Create New...