Cases of Election Fraud

41 minutes ago, Redux said:

That's not true, I'm not a Trump supporter.  I'm someone who followed the election much closer than I normally would and want to know for sure.  The "only Trumpers" narrative is just the go to to discredit someone's opinion, and I can't wait til it goes away..

OK.....if you were in charge, how would you do it so that everyone would feel comfortable with the outcome?

• Plus1 2
30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OK.....if you were in charge, how would you do it so that everyone would feel comfortable with the outcome?

Video surveillance drop boxes, signature match envelopes on mail in ballots, Have matching serial numbers or QR code’s with envelopes and ballots (if not done already) and don’t destroy the envelopes or wipe servers for 1 yr after election.  
Oh, and have the large City precincts report first on election night instead of always last:) 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

the republicns are trying to dunk the election exactly because the big city votes took longer to tabulate.   do all trumplicans find that stuff funny?

I don’t speak for all Republicans and @BigRedBusterasked someone what they would like to see, so I chimed in with my ideas. I could care less how long votes take to tabulate So long as there is a process that’s followed to help detect ballot harvesting on the front end before ballots are counted and a matching system for after they are counted in case any irregularities show up. 

I would prefer to not to hear “well we can’t match envelopes to ballots anymore because they is no real way to do it at this point” any other year going forward. 

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would prefer to not to hear “well we can’t match envelopes to ballots anymore because they is no real way to do it at this point” any other year going forward. 

how do you think that would affect our privacy?  our votes are suppose to be private.   

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

If someone has that proof, post it here and we can talk about it. Lacking that proof, this is just another conspiracy theory and not worth wasting time on.

better yet...let trumps lawyers actually present some proof in at least 1 of their court cases.   they have declined to provide proof of anything...just broad accusations that there was fraud with not a shred of proof.    the claims are all they need for their con.  don't need any evidence for a well played con.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Redux said:

And if the machine failed the first time, it failed the second time.

I get it, Orange Man bad and all of that.  I'd still like to know and not assume he's spinning a web

Not how it works at all. I get it, Biden bad, election rigged. But maybe like know what you are talking about before just spewing BS. 

• Plus1 4
2 hours ago, Redux said:

Yes and that's how all counties should work, but they don't.

Then call your local, state, and/or federal representatives and tell them you want the laws changed to make elections more transparent and give them your suggestions/demands. If you're really serious about it, then find an organization with the same goals or start one yourself.

• Plus1 1