Damn I miss Hank Hughes

klb835

Mods should have shut this thread down on the start of the thread. Not one realistic Husker fan misses Hughes

We don't shut down threads for differing opinions. However, you're welcome to read the rules on what isn't allowed.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/page/huskerboard_rules.html

"or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling)."

I'm sure this thread was created because this person really believes Hughes is better than Parrella. <_< I'm sure it wasn't posted for the "purpose of generating a negative response".

Whatever though it generates clicks so we'll let it slide :thumbs

To stay on topic: Hank Hughes is/was a hack and should never have been hired in the first place. Nobody misses him.

Mods should have shut this thread down on the start of the thread. Not one realistic Husker fan misses Hughes

We don't shut down threads for differing opinions. However, you're welcome to read the rules on what isn't allowed.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/page/huskerboard_rules.html

"or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling)."

I'm sure this thread was created because this person really believes Hughes is better than Parrella. <_< I'm sure it wasn't posted for the "purpose of generating a negative response".

Whatever though it generates clicks so we'll let it slide :thumbs

To stay on topic: Hank Hughes is/was a hack and should never have been hired in the first place. Nobody misses him.

We've got a pretty tight idea of what trolling is. The goal is to keep things civil, without requiring lock-step allegiance from every poster.

Of course, I could see this post as challenging our Nazi like authority and a bit troll-ish.. :P

• Fire 2

We allow 25 yds per game more this year than we did last year, when we finished #9 in rush defense nationally...

For losing our entire DL, including two NFL draft picks, that's a f'ing miracle.

It is actually much better than that. While we were #9 in rushing yards per game last year, our yards per carry was worse last year than this year (4.7 vs 4.43). The only reason we didn't give up many rushing yards last year was because our pass D was so bad. When teams wanted to run against us, they did.

• Fire 2

We allow 25 yds per game more this year than we did last year, when we finished #9 in rush defense nationally...

For losing our entire DL, including two NFL draft picks, that's a f'ing miracle.

It is actually much better than that. While we were #9 in rushing yards per game last year, our yards per carry was worse last year than this year (4.7 vs 4.43). The only reason we didn't give up many rushing yards last year was because our pass D was so bad. When teams wanted to run against us, they did.

And our pass D is legit good this year too. As someone who was not impressed with the defense last year, they've been so much improved.