Do the Huskers Bounce Back?

I think we will. Team has shown a lot of strength throughout the season. I expect a pissed off Husker team to show up against Minnesota.

I'm not being a jerk, but they were supposed to be pissed off after the Wisconsin game going into OSU and all I seen was a team that wasn't it in that game from the first whistle.

• Fire 5

I hope so. After all the bluster after Wisky, I thought they'd punch them in the mouth. They didn't. Be very telling. If they do, kudos to the staff. If they don't, is it a sign the "buy in" is gone.... OSU was the beat down that makes or breaks a team. History, has not been kind to Husker teams that suffer those beat downs...

Is this blowout a bad night before better times like Devaney's 47-0 loss to Oklahoma in 1968 or a foretelling of worse to come like Callahan's 70-10 to TTech in 2004?

The last 3 games on our schedule are all winnable. Who really believed we'd beat Ohio St. and Wisconsin anyway? We took Wisconsin to OT and recieved a woodshed beating from Ohio St.

So we still have some work to do and we all knew that, so let's get to it.

We will win every game Tommy plays, lose every game Fyfe plays. Just my opinion

I think this opinion may very well become fact.

I don't know how TA plays next week. I truly thought he was paralyzed.

That didn't cross my mind. When I saw him hit the turf and not even twitch, I told my wife, "He's out". And he was. I feared a head injury, a concussion would probably end his season. If it was mild enough he could make it back for the bowl game but even a really minor one could keep him out for at least the next game.

I don't think the team will quit but how much left in the tank can they have? The offensive line has zero depth and is terrible, the starting qb could be out and the defense looks like it has hit a wall. I would guess I would say losses to Minnesota and Iowa and a win vs Maryland.

What have you seen that makes Iowa better than Maryland? Iowa is terrible as well this season.

I'm sure many will find me being a negative nancy, but I think Nebraska loses to Minnesota and Iowa while squeaking by Maryland with a win. Without Tommy, Nebraska could be in trouble and I just don't see Tommy coming back until the bowl game. It's one thing getting a concussion where it rattles your head a little bit, but when you get stone-cold knocked out that takes time to come back from.

So I'm just hoping for 8-4 with a decent Bowl game.

I'm sure many will find me being a negative nancy, but I think Nebraska loses to Minnesota and Iowa while squeaking by Maryland with a win. Without Tommy, Nebraska could be in trouble and I just don't see Tommy coming back until the bowl game. It's one thing getting a concussion where it rattles your head a little bit, but when you get stone-cold knocked out that takes time to come back from.

So I'm just hoping for 8-4 with a decent Bowl game.

8-4 would be a massive, massive thud to end the season.