Wide Receiver Play

Stanley Morgan has played really well and so has Westy this year. Outside of them, where is Alonzo Morore, Brandon Reilly and DPE? Those three have underachieved this year whether it be injury or just not playing well. It seems last year these guys were much better, but this year there is a drop off in the production for various reasons. Alonzo Moore has not showed up the last two games, outside of those he has been pretty solid.

What do we need to see out of them to be more successful?

They need to win some more catchable footballs that come their way in my opinion. Not all of the throws have been perfect but there has been some drops/ missed opportunities this year.

What would you grade the receiver play this year? To me it just seems underwhelming compared to the last two years.

• Fire 1

Morgan really struggled Saturday. Not that they were easy catches but he had 2-3 that you'd really like to see a guy make when your team needs someone to step up. Two of them went right through his hands.

But I think the main problem is not having a QB who can really pass. We're under 50% completions for the year and most of that is not the receivers' fault. Tommy can really throw it but he's a terrible passer.