Donald J Trump-45th POTUS

I took the wall as metaphor. I may be stupid. I may also be a genius. Whatever. But that's how I took it all along.

If it is a metaphorical Wall then I missed the whole thing but I would be glad because it would be better than a real wall. I don't know what is happening in Nebraska but drugs and the violence they bring are killing people in the Eastern part of the Midwest like crazy. Heroin addiction is rampant.

I took the wall as metaphor. I may be stupid. I may also be a genius. Whatever. But that's how I took it all along.

If it is a metaphorical Wall then I missed the whole thing but I would be glad because it would be better than a real wall. I don't know what is happening in Nebraska but drugs and the violence they bring are killing people in the Eastern part of the Midwest like crazy. Heroin addiction is rampant.

It's just the way I took it. Anyone with common sense knows the logistics and economics and politics of it are 100% unreasonable. Like a lot of the extreme things he said, he was appealing to the folks it was gonna take to win. I think the guy is more calculated and smarter than ppl wanna credit him with. You know what? it worked. Even against everything saying it wouldnt. And not just this election. it goes back to him running for pres. winning the nomination. And now winning the general. Art of the deal. Start extreme. Move to middle.

Do you disagree that rural folks speak down about urban folks? I can tell you a joke off the top of my head if you like.

Sure, let's hear it!

A poor country guy visits the city and hangs out with his rich urban friend. They're walking down the street and there's all this noise, and the country guy is a bit overwhelmed, but his city friend takes zero notice. The country guy thinks that's odd, that a person can live amongst all that noise and not hear it. On a hunch, he takes some coins out of his pocket and drops them on the street. Immediately his city friend looks around for the fallen money, proving to the country guy that his rich city friend is mostly interested in money.

I've heard variations of that joke my whole life, as recently as the past year. The stereotype is the avaricious rich city dweller, while the poor rural guy is moral enough not to be only interested in money.

• Fire 2

It's just the way I took it. Anyone with common sense knows the logistics and economics and politics of it are 100% unreasonable. Like a lot of the extreme things he said, he was appealing to the folks it was gonna take to win. I think the guy is more calculated and smarter than ppl wanna credit him with. You know what? it worked. Even against everything saying it wouldnt. And not just this election. it goes back to him running for pres. winning the nomination. And now winning the general. Art of the deal. Start extreme. Move to middle.

That seems like where it will and should go.

When it comes to his foreign policy they need to stop antagonizing Iran. Unfortunately he wants to continue it. Get away from that nonsense and stop driving all these Eurasian countries together. Bush and Obama already have done enough antagonizing to align Russia, China, soon to be Turkey, & the Philippines.

Getting out of Syria would be a good start.

Is Trump America's first atheist President? I thought it was kinda obvious he was just pretending to be religious.

If you believe that any of these recent presidents have been religious outside of maybe Jimmy Carter then I got a sweet bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I think the Bushes are at least somewhat religious. I don't think Reagan was. Nancy famously consulted astrologists, which isn't very Christian.

Is Trump America's first atheist President? I thought it was kinda obvious he was just pretending to be religious.

If you believe that any of these recent presidents have been religious outside of maybe Jimmy Carter then I got a sweet bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I think the Bushes are at least somewhat religious. I don't think Reagan was. Nancy famously consulted astrologists, which isn't very Christian.

Messianic is not the same as Religious. The Bush religion is really spreading American agenda across the world whether the world wants or not. There is an evangelical streak in George W. Bush that his Neocon cabinet used to get him into the Iraq War for Israel but I think it is just cultural.

Hillary is messianic for her causes. That's partially why I voted Trump. He isn't a Americanist zealot from what I can tell. In fact "America First" is from before WWI when they were deciding whether to go into an unnecessary war. It is interesting why he picked that phrase