Trump's cabinet

Fits right in with their "talk tough" mindset. After all, our current president can't even say "Radical Islamic Terrorism!" What a weakling. And he FOUNDED ISIS!

I read Flynn doesn't want this James Mathis fellow hired to be SoD because he "doesn't like being outranked." That's kind of a weird dynamic. But Trump likes infighting, so here we go.

I can see why Trump likes Flynn. He doesn't really ever say anything but sprinkles in catch phrases like "apology tour" and says 1.7billion Muslims have a cancer.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/kfile-michael-flynn-august-speech/index.html

That's all Muslisms. Holy hell.

The zoomed-in tweet I posted of Kobach's immigration agenda yesterday listed "deporting all undocumented persons arrested for any crime." Not convicted, arrested.

That's some Sheriff Joe level "justice" right there. In before "they're already criminals for being here illegally." Spare me.

Charter School Advocate Betsy Devos for Education Secretary Post

DeVos, 58, is seen as a national leader in the school choice movement, which she has called an attempt to “empower” parents to find good schools for their children, whether they be traditional public schools in other neighborhoods, charter schools, virtual schools or private institutions.

“Betsy DeVos is a brilliant and passionate education advocate,” Trump said Wednesday in a statement. “Under her leadership, we will reform the U.S. education system and break the bureaucracy that is holding our children back so that we can deliver world-class education and school choice to all families.”

I can see why Trump likes Flynn. He doesn't really ever say anything but sprinkles in catch phrases like "apology tour" and says 1.7billion Muslims have a cancer.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/kfile-michael-flynn-august-speech/index.html

The zoomed-in tweet I posted of Kobach's immigration agenda yesterday listed "deporting all undocumented persons arrested for any crime." Not convicted, arrested.

That's some Sheriff Joe level "justice" right there. In before "they're already criminals for being here illegally." Spare me.

Yes. They ARE criminals if they are here illegally. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

I realize that common sense died in the United States with the f'ing idiot millennials, but wow.

Back to your smart phones. Stupid people, smart phones. Ironic.

• Fire 2

Lol. BRB is in no way a leftie. He's anything but.

Did it occur to you that some people might think the laws on the books are archaic and should be changed? You know, like how people want to change the tax code because it's overly complicated? This is one of those times. Last I checked, more Americans supported immigration reform with a path to citizenship rather than enforcing our laws vis a vis deportation forces.

Does that count as common sense?

Yes. They ARE criminals if they are here illegally. I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand.

I realize that common sense died in the United States with the f'ing idiot millennials, but wow.

Boy "somebody" had some bitterness slipped into their booze tonight.

And....Haley has what to offer in this position????

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/801478647727194112

I'm sorry you hate women.

Lefties, you lost the election. Put your big boy or girl pants on and deal with it

You need to relax and quit saying crazy things. A woman isn't qualified just because she's female. I know that's tough to hear because usually we're awesome at everything but on rare occasions we're not the most awesome.

Also, no one should just quiet down if they have an issue with something the government is doing, and conservatives certainly did nothing of the sort for the past 8 years.

• Fire 2

By the letter, yes, being here illegally is a crime.

Is it a crime that befits fearmongering? When most of them are just people who slipped through the cracks (because foolproof gating is not achievable and has its own costs) and are trying to keep their heads down and make sure their children get better opportunities? Are they the people we should necessarily be cracking down on if they've ever had even a minor infraction?

Because yes, on the one hand, it's fair game. On the other, I generally believe in small and judicious uses of government, and this doesn't fit the bill. I don't see who really gains in the exchange, apart from politicians who use fear of the other as a way to get and stay in power.

Boy "somebody" had some bitterness slipped into their booze tonight.

Guilty as charged. But I stand by my comments on illegals.

• Fire 1