Trump's America

zoogs

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, that's a story about ***A*** retraction by CNN.

Just not a retraction about the story you've been talking about today.

From CNN:

On June 22, 2017, CNN.com published a story connecting Anthony Scaramucci with investigations into the Russian Direct Investment Fund.

That story did not meet CNN's editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The Mueller report doesn’t prove Trump coordinated with Russia.  The evidence shows the opposite.  

It does not.

Mueller said so, unequivocally:

If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.

• Plus1 2
Just now, knapplc said:

From CNN:

What's funny is that it's fairly common for a news outlet to print a retraction.  Yes, they get things wrong.  So....I would suspect that any respectable outlet is going to have them.

I wonder how many Rush, OAN and Fox have?

30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

My retort would be do you understand what you read?   The CNN don jr story was a major f#&% up for CNN that cost them lots of embarrassment.  

Story says Cohen was In Prague. He says he never was in Prague and no proof exists he was.   I mean, it’s astounding you can’t comprehend this stuff.  

The Mueller report doesn’t prove Trump coordinated with Russia.  The evidence shows the opposite.  

Cohen says Trump never directly told me to lie, but that’s his way of telling me to lie.   Sure:bang

And you take that as proof Cohen testified Trump told him to lie when he literally says the opposite.   It’s quite astounding when I thought you were pretty rational about things Even if I didn’t agree with your thoughts.   

If you can’t grasp stuff this basic, there isn’t a point in going further. 

They we're still right about him being in contact with wikileaks and he literally asked for info before it was released. They got it wrong on when received it.

Cohen said he was never in Prague. Ever. He's been in Prague before. He was in Europe at the time he's accused of being in Prague. He says he has receipts that can prove where he was in Capri on the date in question but he never produced them. The people he claims to have been with say they were in Rome. Why can't he get his story straight?

What's the titles of the Mueller Report? That my explain why they never found "collusion/coordination" because that was never the purpose.

Does a mob boss ever straight up tell his people to "Murder that guy" or does he say "teach him a lesson", "make sure he doesn't talk", "send a message". Legally he probably can't be convicted but we're smart enough to know what was meant.

What's Shipwreck's name???

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, knapplc said:

From CNN:

What are you smoking?  The Don Jr. wiki story has been discussed much of the day and part of my original post on all the false  Russia stories. AND has been retracted <insert catchy meme he....nah that’s knapps thing>

Keep trying as you may be correct someday. Just play the long game. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

What are you smoking?  The Don Jr. wiki story has been discussed much of the day and part of my original post on all the false  Russia stories. AND has been retracted <insert catchy meme he....nah that’s knapps thing>

Keep trying as you may be correct someday. Just play the long game. 

IT WAS A STORY ABOUT ANTHONY SCARAMUCCI!!!!! 

I even quoted the retraction for you and everything!

On June 22, 2017, CNN.com published a story connecting Anthony Scaramucci with investigations into the Russian Direct Investment Fund.

That story did not meet CNN's editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.

react_haha.png
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It does not.

Mueller said so, unequivocally:

If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.

Trump can’t be exonerated because he was never charged with anything.  Try again please. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Trump can’t be exonerated because he was never charged with anything.  Try again please. 

Are we going to rehash this entire discussion? Of course Mueller didn't charge him - that wasn't his purpose. The House had oversight, and they impeached him.

Just now, Archy1221 said:

My bad, sent the wrong link as I had two CNN’s for you. 
https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/media/cnn-correction-email-story/index.html

BTW...the Mooch story was on the list too. 

Now do the rest.

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What's funny is that it's fairly common for a news outlet to print a retraction.  Yes, they get things wrong.  So....I would suspect that any respectable outlet is going to have them.

I wonder how many Rush, OAN and Fox have?

Nope.  @knapplcsays it’s never happened and all Russia stories were correct.  

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Are we going to rehash this entire discussion? Of course Mueller didn't charge him - that wasn't his purpose. The House had oversight, and they impeached him.

Now do the rest.

I already have, you chose not to look at them 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, ZRod said:

They we're still right about him being in contact with wikileaks and he literally asked for info before it was released. They got it wrong on when received it.

Cohen said he was never in Prague. Ever. He's been in Prague before. He was in Europe at the time he's accused of being in Prague. He says he has receipts that can prove where he was in Capri on the date in question but he never produced them. The people he claims to have been with say they were in Rome. Why can't he get his story straight?

What's the titles of the Mueller Report? That my explain why they never found "collusion/coordination" because that was never the purpose.

Does a mob boss ever straight up tell his people to "Murder that guy" or does he say "teach him a lesson", "make sure he doesn't talk", "send a message". Legally he probably can't be convicted but we're smart enough to know what was meant.

What's Shipwreck's name???

Ah yes.  Now we’re at this point in the discussion....

“Provide proof the story was wrong” 

“OK.  Here’s the story’s with info and links inside stating exactly what he testified to and what his lawyer said”

”Oh well, just cause he said that doesn’t mean he meant it.  Mob bosses and such so we know what he really meant.  And he said he never went to Prague and no prof exists he did go to Prague, but I don’t believe you and say he did go to Prague.” :facepalm:

At this point you don’t believe a word I post even with factual articles provided.  It has become a futile exercise discussing things with you.  Look up Shipwrecked on your own.  You won’t believe me anyways.  Comb through his twitter and you’ll find some helpful hints. 

• Plus1 2
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Whatever you want to say that makes you content with life and gets your lying eyes through the day.  The words on this site say otherwise and I’m fine with ending it there. 

You haven't shown retractions for any but the Mooch story. That leaves what? A dozen still to go?

Just admit you shot your mouth off and you don't have the links you thought you did and move on. It's a dumb hill to die on.

• Plus1 1