Who's to blame for Trump video

Is this another one of those "not me, not my problem, have fun with it, you guys" videos?

Or is it "Not my side, here's me telling you how your side must change"?

Forgive me for pre-judging. I tend not to be a fan of epic rant type stuff unless I know the source, and I've seen a lot of both the above lately. If someone could summarize the message I'd be happy to contribute more to the discussion.

Is this another one of those "not me, not my problem, have fun with it, you guys" videos?

Or is it "Not my side, here's me telling you how your side must change"?

Forgive me for pre-judging. I tend not to be a fan of epic rant type stuff unless I know the source, and I've seen a lot of both the above lately. If someone could summarize the message I'd be happy to contribute more to the discussion.

I almost didn't watch the video for the same things you're posting here. It's a British guy talking about how awful Trump is, but also how we shouldn't be surprised this happened. Then he starts talking about it being the Left's fault for not nominating Sanders. British accents make most things better.

• Fire 2

the guy says he would have voted for lucifer over trump....and some of our trump defenders agree with him.

I hope you're not including me in the Trump defenders camp but, on that point, I didn't agree with him. Satan vs Trump......I'm voting for Trump.

I don't understand all the love for Bernie. Sure he may have captured some more of the anti-establishment vote but I think he also would've generated more policy and issues concern and likely wouldn't have faired as well in those areas. He may be the one candidate that scared me more than either of the other two.

I think that voters very evidently do not care about policy.

However, I agree that it's speculative what would have happened had he run. Bloomberg would potentially have run. It would have been interesting, to say the least.

I don't think Sanders supporters have a weak argument, though, that in a two-horse race they would have prevailed by keeping blue blue. I don't agree with all of Sanders' policies and priorities. But against Trump? I would have accepted that *happily*. And so I cannot deny the recriminations that say the Democrats nominated the wrong person. Because look where we are.

the guy says he would have voted for lucifer over trump....and some of our trump defenders agree with him.

Don't include me in that either, I didn't vote for Lucifer, thankfully she lost! :P

this election was to choose either the son or the daughter of lucifer.

• Fire 1