*Redux CFP analysis and prediction*

Redux

Nebraska v. Penn State in the CCG!

Wouldn't that be a hoot. If TA, Westy and Carter are all healthy I think we'd win. (I want NO part of Mich or OSU in that game however. Sorry. My bravado has limits.)

Yeah sure Minny has no shot vs. Wisky right? They have a shot. Could happen. Maybe the refs call 5 holds on Wisky. The will deserve 20 (Sargonmetrics actual infraction predictor)

I think we are better than PSU if we are healthy, we won't have as much talent as UM but I like out chances on a neutral field, I want no part of tOSU again this year.

IMO Alabama and tOSU will be the top 2 seeds after they win out. Where it gets interesting is that PSU will likely lose to Wisky in the CCG which I think gets them the 4th seed behind a 1 loss Clemson team for 3rd. Louisville and Washington don't have the SOS to deseve to be in and Wisky will be the champion of the toughest congerence in the country with their only two losses in OT vs the # 2 team and on the road vs a team that will be in the top eight. Whereas Louisville will have only played two ranked teams all year in destroying a 3 loss FSU team and then losing to Clemson. The PAC 12 and Big 12 are both too weak to have anyone deserve to get in. Although I would see a 1 loss conference champion Washington jump a 1 loss Louisville team if it came down to those two teams.

IMO Alabama and tOSU will be the top 2 seeds after they win out. Where it gets interesting is that PSU will likely lose to Wisky in the CCG which I think gets them the 4th seed behind a 1 loss Clemson team for 3rd. Louisville and Washington don't have the SOS to deseve to be in and Wisky will be the champion of the toughest congerence in the country with their only two losses in OT vs the # 2 team and on the road vs a team that will be in the top eight. Whereas Louisville will have only played two ranked teams all year in destroying a 3 loss FSU team and then losing to Clemson. The PAC 12 and Big 12 are both too weak to have anyone deserve to get in. Although I would see a 1 loss conference champion Washington jump a 1 loss Louisville team if it came down to those two teams.

This is how I see it. 2 big 10 teams, Wisconsin and Bama. That Clemson-Ohio game would be a good one

The saddest part about this scenario? Florida could accidentaly knock off Bama, or Clemson could stumble in the title game and we would have only 1 Conference Champion in the playoff.

Bama is in regardless.

That's what I mean. Bama, Louisville and Ohio State could all get in at 11-1 and none win their title game, because at that point almost every power 5 leagues champ would have 2 losses.

Two B1G teams get in well before two ACC teams.

I would actually give a higher chance of Tennessee repping the SEC East ahead of Florida.

After Michigna and Ohio State play, only one of them will be 11-1 though. And the Big Ten Champ will have 2 losses unless it's UM or tOSU which isn't likely right now.

Florida basically has the SEC wrapped up, Tennessee is done if they lose to Mizz or Vandy which I am kinda counting on.http://www.espn.com/college-football/standings/_/group/8

Two B1G teams get in well before two ACC teams.

I would actually give a higher chance of Tennessee repping the SEC East ahead of Florida.

After Michigna and Ohio State play, only one of them will be 11-1 though. And the Big Ten Champ will have 2 losses unless it's UM or tOSU which isn't likely right now.

Florida basically has the SEC wrapped up, Tennessee is done. http://www.espn.com/college-football/standings/_/group/8

Tennessee owns the tie-breaker against Florida. Florida still has to play @LSU. I don't give Florida much of a chance in that one.

My attitude with B1G versus Louisville is I'm assuming either OSU beats Michigan and/or Washington wins the PAC with 1 loss. I think 2-loss B1G champ (assuming UW/PSU) and OSU get in ahead of Louisville. Regardless of B1G, I also think 1-loss Washingtion would get in ahead of Louisville.

Louisville doesn't have the resume regardless of Heisman trophy.

When/where are they playing the LSU-UF game? Even if Tennessee gets the nod, I expect them to lose the same way UF would so really whoever wins the East is just a filler.

Washington basically lost a game they couldn't afford to lose against USC. I don't think they can beat Wazzu's offense. And even if they do, they would have to beat Colorado or USC in thr title game. They definitely could do it, but I think the loss last weekend exposed their weaknesses.

Louisvilles only loss will be to ACC Champion Clemson, plus a Heisman. They will probably get in.

When/where are they playing the LSU-UF game? Even if Tennessee gets the nod, I expect them to lose the same way UF would so really whoever wins the East is just a filler.

Washington basically lost a game they couldn't afford to lose against USC. I don't think they can beat Wazzu's offense. And even if they do, they would have to beat Colorado or USC in thr title game. They definitely could do it, but I think the loss last weekend exposed their weaknesses.

Louisvilles only loss will be to ACC Champion Clemson, plus a Heisman. They will probably get in.

Yeah, I agree with you about the SEC Championship. UF is @ LSU this weekend.

Even if Washington is removed from the equation, I can't see UL in over a 2-loss B1G champ. I guess if Michigan ends up as 1-loss B1G champ I could see the committee favoring UL over a 2-loss PAC or XII champ.

But Clemson loss be damned, UL wins games in even less fashion the NU wins games. Way too close wins against Virginia and Duke, and was losing to NC State in 4th quarter.

UL's claims to fame are beating Florida St and losing to Clemson. They've done what otherwise?

If Wisconsin wins the Big Ten, they won't get in. If PSU wins the Big Ten.....BIG maybe. Alabama is a lock, Ohio State is too if they finish 11-1. When Clemson wins out they are a lock.

So really it's just fighting for the last spot:

-Louisville has been atop the rankings since after week 1. They look to have the Heisman winner. And they have a fun offense to watch, that brings in viewers. Only loss to their division rival and eventual champ Clemson.

-Penn State still has a negative image since we are only a few years removed from the scandal. Plus they will have 2 losses, one to a Pitt team that isn't ranked and another where they got trounced by UM.

-Washington's only hope is to win out and win title game. They have a solid chance of doing that, but their remaining schedule to do so is much harder than the other two already mentioned. If they can manage that, the 4th spot hands down goes to them. If they can't, they are 100% out.

-The Big 12 winner will not get in, no matter what.