The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This wasn't disinformation. This guy WAS arrested. 

It would be disinformation if they continue to use him as a talking point, since he now has been exonerated.

• TBH 1
  • 3 weeks later...

What I will find interesting about this is if Trump can stay out of legal issues with this stock.  The SEC has very very strict reporting regulations and if you don't abide by them, you can end up in prison way faster than his other legal issues.  You don't get to just report whatever you want to make yourself look good.

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What I will find interesting about this is if Trump can stay out of legal issues with this stock.  The SEC has very very strict reporting regulations and if you don't abide by them, you can end up in prison way faster than his other legal issues.  You don't get to just report whatever you want to make yourself look good.

It won't stay in business.  When he gets beat by Joe is essentially destroys truth social, if it is not already gone before that.  The platform was always a gamble that trump would win in 24 and then you have have the "payoff" but that is not going to happen.  

45 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Never been on truth social and probably never will.  That said, Twitter operated with a substantial loss into the billion dollar range so saying a start up social messaging company won’t be profitable for awhile isn’t really saying anything too outlandish.   And no I won’t be buying DJT stock anytime soon.  

• Plus1 1