The Republican Utopia

29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Only about 45% down from the peak when it opened.  I would still love to know who it was that thought it was a good investment back then.

I would never buy that stock.  It’s likely to fall even farther, probably much farther.   The question will be….does he gain more than his investment of what is reportedly $45 million when he is able to sell his stock?  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I would never buy that stock.  It’s likely to fall even farther, probably much farther.   The question will be….does he gain more than his investment of what is reportedly $45 million when he is able to sell his stock?  

I have no idea how many shares he has.  But, I expect it to be well below $10 per share in the not so distant future.  

14 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, if it gets to $10, his share is still worth $820,200,000.

America’s financial system is so f#&%ed up.

If your numbers are accurate, how on gods green earth does a person start a company, lose 90% of its initial value, and still walk away making 2000%?!?!

W in T actual F !!!!

41 minutes ago, funhusker said:

America’s financial system is so f#&%ed up.

If your numbers are accurate, how on gods green earth does a person start a company, lose 90% of its initial value, and still walk away making 2000%?!?!

W in T actual F !!!!

Just wait.  It’s going well below $10.  But, my question is, why isn’t there already?  However, it would have to get below .50 for him to lose money. 

23 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just wait.  It’s going well below $10.  But, my question is, why isn’t there already?  However, it would have to get below .50 for him to lose money. 

I guess I have no idea but with so many investors  buying different options maybe it just sort of bumps it up here and there and then it falls again.  I really have no idea, I don't know anything about fake twitter.  But I am sure there are investors out there that know how to make some quick money on it???

s#!t, Supercomputers is so high right now most normal people can't even buy options on it but when it splits (if), it will be options-crazy and that stock will go bonkers again.  

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 1
39 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Just to correct the previous posters comment, at $10 the company wouldn’t have lost 90% of its initial value.  An IPO isn’t a company’s initial

value.  
All that said, I still wouldn’t invest in the company 

• Plus1 1
  • Worth a Look 1

34 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Just to correct the previous posters comment, at $10 the company wouldn’t have lost 90% of its initial value.  An IPO isn’t a company’s initial

value.  
All that said, I still wouldn’t invest in the company 

At one point, it was at 66.22.  So, at $10, that's an 85% drop.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

At one point, it was at 66.22.  So, at $10, that's an 85% drop.

I understand that, but again, that is the top value not the initial value.   The initial value of the company (not initial public offering) was probably close to what the initial investment was, maybe a bit more.   The value of the company looked like it steadily increased over the few years since formation 

• Plus1 1