The Republican Utopia

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why is she in a f#&%ing kitchen?

I didn't watch any of either the STotU or the rebuttal but sounds like Uncle Joe did alright and the GOP continues to s#!t the bed in extraordinary fashion.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

I didn't watch any of either the STotU or the rebuttal but sounds like Uncle Joe did alright and the GOP continues to s#!t the bed in extraordinary fashion.

Because, that’s where women belong, isn’t it?

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

The bigger question might be...who knew Rolling Stone was still around??

• TBH 2

Okay, I watched the Britt speech

If you have ever "coached" speech (I have, I hated it) this is what bad speech kids look like when they are practicing.  By the way, they also practice by talking into a wall, it is so f#&%ing weird.  

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Okay, I watched the Britt speech

If you have ever "coached" speech (I have, I hated it) this is what bad speech kids look like when they are practicing.  By the way, they also practice by talking into a wall, it is so f#&%ing weird.  

I competed in speech in school.  There are some really weird kids that do it.  I've never heard of talking into a wall.  :laughpound

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

She came across as mad and mean and then the next second  sweet mom next door - I got whiplash trying to follow her Jekel and Hyde impersonation.  At times I wanted to jump out a window :ahhhhhhhhand other times get out my Sugar Pops cereal and watch a Disney movie - OH the Drama:blink:

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I've never heard of talking into a wall.  :laughpound

I think it was just the idiom, but teach took it literally so the kids had to go with it.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I competed in speech in school.  There are some really weird kids that do it.  I've never heard of talking into a wall.  :laughpound

Super odd kids!

yeah the wall practice is a “new” thing…

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

She came across as mad and mean and then the next second  sweet mom next door - I got whiplash trying to follow her Jekel and Hyde impersonation.  At times I wanted to jump out a window :ahhhhhhhhand other times get out my Sugar Pops cereal and watch a Disney movie - OH the Drama:blink:

When you over rehearse…that is what happens

• TBH 1