** 2017 Opponent Previews: Arkansas State (Game 1) **

Saunders

Among Anderson's decisions of the field before Saturday's 7 p.m. game at Nebraska is whether senior defensive tackle Dee Liner will play. The 6-3, 325-pound former Alabama transfer injured his groin during a noncontact drill Aug. 12.

"It's going to be a game-time decision," said Anderson, indicating he's 90 percent to 95 percent sure Liner will play a good bit. "He's gotten better every day. Physically, he did a lot more today than he did yesterday, and he hasn't had any setbacks. Every day we pushed him a little bit further, and he'd come back the next day and he's fine."

http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/aug/31/anderson-thankful-back-to-football-2017/

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

Nope. Actual content writer for them.

http://collegefootballnews.com/author/ghosthippo

Right, but what I mean, is that he's basically a glorified fan poster. He's a new guy who just covers the sunbelt. His qualifications are no better than you or I. I've been following that site, and using their picks for over half a decade, and a bunch of new names just popped up their as writers. CFN added a bunch of them in the beginning of August. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, saunders45 said:

Right, but what I mean, is that he's basically a glorified fan poster. He's a new guy who just covers the sunbelt. His qualifications are no better than you or I. I've been following that site, and using their picks for over half a decade, and a bunch of new names just popped up their as writers. CFN added a bunch of them in the beginning of August. 

Jeremy is an outstanding writer, at times wickedly hilarious, but he's strictly a fan who somewhat dabbles in actual sports writing.