2017 B1G Tournament

Mavric

Getting back on track...

O/U for number of actual (not announced) people at the Husker/PSU game today: 2500

f#*k getting back on track.

Was that the playing better Cuse today???? Or the crap road team they are

I think miamainis just a tad better than penn state... not to mention Syracuse already beat Miami this season..... probably doesn't matter cuse are in anyway

Getting back on track...

O/U for number of actual (not announced) people at the Husker/PSU game today: 2500

I think miamainis just a tad better than penn state... not to mention Syracuse already beat Miami this season..... probably doesn't matter cuse are in anyway

I'm sorry I missed where I related any of your post to Nebraska or Penn State. If you want to go there you could find threads in this forum where I stated five/six conference wins would be overachieving this year and that was at the start of December. But that's neither here nor there.

Why don't you put your SEC cap on to replace your Cuse hat and remind me how Alabama was a tourney team as well.

Getting back on track...

I'm sorry I missed where I related any of your post to Nebraska or Penn State. If you want to go there you could find threads in this forum where I stated five/six conference wins would be overachieving this year and that was at the start of December. But that's neither here nor there.

Why don't you put your SEC cap on to replace your Cuse hat and remind me how Alabama was a tourney team as well.

We can talk again when the BIG has won more championships than either the ACC and SEC

Getting back on track...

We can talk again when the BIG has won more championships than either the ACC and SEC
Why are you giving up and dissing on the conference your a "fan" of????? This is per posts 12 and 13 in the Ranking of Conference thread started by you.

Getting back on track...

Why are you giving up and dissing on the conference your a "fan" of????? This is per posts 12 and 13 in the Ranking of Conference thread started by you.
Pretty sure this is the BIG tournament talk...

Reminder that next year the B1G tournament is a week earlier than all the other "big conference" tournaments so that it can be at Madison Square Garden. So unless there is some weird scheduling going on (like scheduling a non-con game the week after the conference tourney), B1G teams will have a 1.5 to 2 week break before starting the NCAA tourney.

• Fire 1