2017 B1G Tournament

Mavric

Morrow, Watson, and Roby are the only 4* recruits in the past 15 years. So I would say for Nebraska standards he recruits well. At the end of the day they have to translate into wins though. Being below .500 isn't acceptable at this point.

It's old saying it but if White stays we are on the bubble. He's avg 18 pts and almost shooting 40% from 3 at Syracuse

Morrow, Watson, and Roby are the only 4* recruits in the past 15 years. So I would say for Nebraska standards he recruits well. At the end of the day they have to translate into wins though. Being below .500 isn't acceptable at this point.

It's old saying it but if White stays we are on the bubble. He's avg 18 pts and almost shooting 40% from 3 at Syracuse

Yeah, I totally get what you are saying but I don't think it should be about good recruiting for NU standards...it should be about good recruiting for winning standards.

I think (I could be totally wrong) but I thought I read that none of the starters at WVU are 4-5 stars. But Huggy has a system that he uses.

So if he's got the most talent in 15 years and gets the worst results, what does that mean?

So if he's got the most talent in 15 years and gets the worst results, what does that mean?

Ding ding ding

And yet the B1G will get more teams in the dance than the SEC

Possibly but sec is looking anywhere from 6-9 teams making it

I'd like to hear that potential list of 9
Kentucky

Florida

South Carolina

Arkansas

Ole miss

Vandy

Georgia

These last two probably need 2-3 wins in tourny to make it:alabma and auburn

-it's not like the BIG has 8 locks already too BIG still has 2-3 teams on bubble.

-Not to mention the SEC has a title a title contender

Ding ding ding

Watson (So), Morrow (So), Roby (Fr). The team is very young this year as others are Jordy (Fr), Jacobson (So), McVeigh (So). It isn't the losses, it's the blowouts as of late that are concerning. Nebraska does have the 1st overall SOS

To not give Miles a pass - Iowa's top 7/8 scorers are Fr or So. Jok leads the B10 with 20 ppg as the lone Sr

Ding ding ding

Watson (So), Morrow (So), Roby (Fr). The team is very young this year as others are Jordy (Fr), Jacobson (So), McVeigh (So). It isn't the losses, it's the blowouts as of late that are concerning.

To not give Miles a pass - Iowa's top 7/8 scorers are Fr or So. Jok leads the B10 with 20 ppg as the lone Sr

As has been pointed out, the youth excuse really does not hold any water. Look anywhere in college basketball and you can tell that. There are at least 7-8 other teams in the B1G that are just as young.

Minnesota for example. There leading scorers - in order - are a Jr, Fr, So, So, Sr, Jr, Fr. Not really that different from our Sr, So, So, So, Jr, Fr, Fr

Kentucky

Florida

South Carolina

Arkansas

Ole miss

Vandy

Georgia

-it's not like the BIG has 8 locks already too BIG still has 2-3 teams on bubble.

Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina and Arkansas YES

Vandy and Georgia are bubble.

Rest probably need to win tournament. Alabama and Auburn are no where close to tourney without winning SEC tourney

So realistically you are looking between 4-6 unless someone steals a bid

• Fire 1

Kentucky

Florida

South Carolina

Arkansas

Ole miss

Vandy

Georgia

Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina and Arkansas YES

Vandy and Georgia are bubble.

Rest probably need to win tournament. Alabama and Auburn are no where close to tourney without winning SEC tourney

So realistically you are looking between 4-6 unless someone steals a bid

This and Vandy is sitting way better than Georgia. Every other team has to win the tourney.