Spring Injury Reports

We are due for a virtually injury free year - we've had more than our fair share in the recent seasons.

Way to go. You do realize you talk way too much right? For being maybe your shortest post ever it is probably your worst which is saying something.

So we are not for an injury free year? I do not mind the post but of course injuries will happen in Football. If it happens to walk ons or other players that do not play as much its not as bad as a big time starter getting injured.

Whats with all the hate on 84? It needs to stop because all it does is show how you can take a shot at him cause you do not like him. Hit ignore if you do not want to see his posts because it mucks up this thread as well as others. I doubt you have read all of his posts too because some of them are so long that it would take you forever to read them.

We are due for a virtually injury free year - we've had more than our fair share in the recent seasons.

Way to go. You do realize you talk way too much right? For being maybe your shortest post ever it is probably your worst which is saying something.

So we are not for an injury free year? I do not mind the post but of course injuries will happen in Football. If it happens to walk ons or other players that do not play as much its not as bad as a big time starter getting injured.

Whats with all the hate on 84? It needs to stop because all it does is show how you can take a shot at him cause you do not like him. Hit ignore if you do not want to see his posts because it mucks up this thread as well as others. I doubt you have read all of his posts too because some of them are so long that it would take you forever to read them.

I think that was just a sarcastic jab at 84 jynxing us

Reread and yeah I agree its sarcasm but some people on here a while ago kept wanting him to stop posting so much.

Here is to a year in which we make it to the cc game with no season ending injuries!

This. I guess i will have to actually say jynx next time.

This. I guess i will have to actually say jynx next time.
A simple /s will suffice.
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...