Spring Practice - Wide Receivers

Where did Darlington go?

Probably taking a while to transition to a spot he's never played before.
he has been playing there well over a year now and he was making some plays at the beginning of spring ball. That may be the case I was just curious because I haven't heard anything about him since the beginning of this thread

Those gloves WRs wear practically have "glue" on the palms. The palms on the gloves WRs wear, are so tacky they could be the interior of a Trump building.

:P

Seriously, the ball almost sticks to those gloves like velcro.

Now if they were making catches like that with their bare hands, then yeah that would be something.

lol. We'll give you some gloves and you can see how many balls you could catch one handed like that.

Sure. I'd catch somewhere between zero and all of them. ;)

Well since they've been here (OCDL and Riley) they've had Westy, Alonzo Moore & Reilly, - even Carter & Cotton, while bringing along Stan & DPe. You remove those first three (or four) and it's some big holes on the field to fill for sure.

As a matter of fact, the group was thought of as best in conference (arguably).

So now Stan is the man, DPe is rebounding, and next to that, a lot of reloading.

I wouldn't say the group is thin - there is plenty of talent there.... It's just not experienced as a whole and they'll have to replace a previously seasoned group of veterans who were counted on immensely.