Where is the outrage?

If you go back and check the status updates, you'll see I called out Griffin as well as anyone who jokes about killing the president. Or really anyone.

I didn't say I think you're ignorant. I thought your statement was ignorant. I think you could make a lot better points if you really wanted to.

Rusty, 84, and Making Chimichangas should be thrown into a room that locks from the outside.

For what purpose? Incarceration for those you disagree with, doesn't seem very fair.

You make wild inaccurate generalizations about liberals. MC makes wild inaccurate generalizations about Republicans. 84 is just crazy.

The purpose would be 'cause it'd be funny.

If the shoe fits I guess. This guy must be a Kathy fan?

But since this has been brought up here, does Griffin get charged with a crime for threatening Trump? Last time I checked, that's a felony.

Maybe not charged, but maybe a phone call from the Secret Service with a "suggestion" not to make such images? I'm no fan of Trump, but I'd be completely fine if they leaned on her a little. This kind of thing isn't remotely funny.

• Fire 3

Apparently Alec Baldwin has come rushing to her defense. Why? Democrats, at minimum, should just let this die it's own quiet death if not denounce it entirely. How the hell do they expect to make gains in the electorate by taking a position that the minority of the party shares?

I know Baldwin doesn't speak for the Democratic party, but he has become a Democratic folk hero with his Trump impersonations on SNL. He will be equated to the "liberal left", warranted or not.