Where is the outrage?

Did dudeguyy call you a name Rusty? I surely didn't see that

Implied I am ignorant. Context is a smoke screen. Anger and name calling occur when someone figures out they are wrong or don't want to admit the other person is right.

Rusty, 84, and Making Chimichangas should be thrown into a room that locks from the outside.

For what purpose? Incarceration for those you disagree with, doesn't seem very fair.

Did dudeguyy call you a name Rusty? I surely didn't see that

Implied I am ignorant. Context is a smoke screen. Anger and name calling occur when someone figures out they are wrong or don't want to admit the other person is right.

Rusty, 84, and Making Chimichangas should be thrown into a room that locks from the outside.

For what purpose? Incarceration for those you disagree with, doesn't seem very fair.

Why do people take such offense to the word "ignorance". Calling someone ignorant is not the same as calling them buffalo butt breath. Ignorance is simply a lack of knowledge. If you lack knowledge on a subject, you are ignorant to said subject. If you are speaking from a place of seemingly small knowledge on a subject, it seems to me what dudeguyy said was an observation.
  • Fire 4

Nugent publicly spoke of assassinating Obama, but a reasonable person doesn't attribute one loon's actions as 'typical ____ wing' crap. A reasonable person simply denounces the nutjob's actions. Just because they are famous doesn't mean they represent anyone.

• Fire 6

Anger and name calling occur when someone figures out they are wrong or don't want to admit the other person is right.

Is that so?

Typical Liberal Extremist crap.

If the shoe fits I guess. This guy must be a Kathy fan?

You should actually read the thread before making obviously false guesses.

• Fire 2