CollegeFootballNews: Big Ten Predictions

And I think Wisconsin might be as overrated as we are underrated...

Really? Outside of the DC change, I don't see much difference in their team. And they have a much easier schedule this year.

Overrated is not the word I would use to describe Wisconsin. I don't see them being better than they have been the past few years, but probably not any worse. They will crank out a 10-2 or 9-3 season like usual if it is business as usual. You never know though. They lost their top 2 RB and there 2 biggest playmakers on defense and a 3 year starting safety. They return a lot of players but nothing super special. You would think you might see some chinks in the armor on defense with its 3rd DC in 3 years but you just don't know.

And I think Wisconsin might be as overrated as we are underrated...

Really? Outside of the DC change, I don't see much difference in their team. And they have a much easier schedule this year.

Overrated is not the word I would use to describe Wisconsin. I don't see them being better than they have been the past few years, but probably not any worse. They will crank out a 10-2 or 9-3 season like usual if it is business as usual. You never know though. They lost their top 2 RB and there 2 biggest playmakers on defense and a 3 year starting safety. They return a lot of players but nothing super special. You would think you might see some chinks in the armor on defense with its 3rd DC in 3 years but you just don't know.

That's where I'm at. I think they could drop to 8-4 this year, mainly because of the continual turnover on defense. But, if Leonard is competent, they've got the schedule to get 9-10 wins fairly easily.

MU has unfinished business in the East, and Harbaugh will see to it that it gets done this year. Coaches are extremely important i cfb and this one is excellent and jaded. Powerful combo. And Wisc has the best schedule among West contenders and that is Yuge. MU gets it done over Wisc. this year, as the badgers prove once again that they are good enough to get a date to the prom but not good enough for the glass slipper. MU wins the Big 14 for 2017 over WU: 27-24

Wisconsin has had all kinds of coaching turnover and lost superstar defensive players and runningbacks and still keeps churning out double digit wins, conference championships, Rose Bowl appearances, or at the very least divisional championships for pretty much the last decade.

Until they actually falter, the expectation should be that they'll be pretty damn good, disciplined, physical, and better than us.