Call for Moderators

zoogs

With the liberal lean of this board, I would like to spice up diversity with a republican moderation to level it out.

Georgia - do you feel that moderator's political views are currently impacting what/how they moderate? I'm confused by your comment that there needs to be some "leveling out".

With the liberal lean of this board, I would like to spice up diversity with a republican moderation to level it out.

Mods/admins don't use their political beliefs to moderate the board. If they did, they'd lose that privilege.

I've been an active poster on this board for almost 10 years and I've never once seen a mod level out punishment or action due to their political affiliation. They are, however, allowed to voice their opinion on politics just like the rest of us.

• Fire 6

Mods/admins don't use their political beliefs to moderate the board. If they did, they'd lose that privilege.

I've been an active poster on this board for almost 10 years and I've never once seen a mod level out punishment or action due to their political affiliation. They are, however, allowed to voice their opinion on politics just like the rest of us.

Sure they have. Everyone has made mistakes and been biased. It happens. Just like some mods are more, ummmm, kind, towards some posters. It is the same as it is in life. Doesn't make them bad people...just makes them people.

On that note...I would like to formally apply to be...A MODERATOR!

Just let me know when I start. Thanks!