Chatelain: Bob Diaco's defense on red alert after Red Wolves roll Huskers for 497 yards

Saunders

3 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

Oh yes, the wheel route I noticed.  Started rewatching the game.

That was just a terrible match-up for Davis.  Davis's OLB position usually rushes the passer, he just happened to have coverage on that play and it wasn't pretty.

Newby is the one LB who I just don't think is very good and doesn't do much.

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

That was just a terrible match-up for Davis.  Davis's OLB position usually rushes the passer, he just happened to have coverage on that play and it wasn't pretty.

Newby is the one LB who I just don't think is very good and doesn't do much.

Benning talked about how Davis had poor technique on that play and didn't even get a hand on the back to reroute him.

5 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don't think you know what the word "most" means. It's possible make a point without making stuff up.

Most of the new upper section had cleared out, most of my section was cleared out, there were tons of holes on the west side, and the upper part of the student section was gone.  I would put it at atleast 30-40k had cleared out.  It was pretty baron.   

Thet being said, when the time came, those still in attendance held their own....