Last 10 games

1 minute ago, Spooky Tooth said:

Nah, obsession.

Nah, observation. Maybe your obsessed with my posts.

Nah, obsession.

Nah, obsession.

• Plus1 1

Many moons ago, in the 70s, TO could not beat OU, and would drop games against teams he should have beat (Mizzou). The running joke was that it took TO four hours to drive from Lincoln to Omaha because he refused to pass. In the OWH Voices from the Grandstand I remember reading a lot of this same stuff, but with fewer attempts to be cute. The same type of Illuminati are peeing all over this board. And the sad thing is I also have issues with some of what is going on, but the goofiness going on here is too distracting to into those issues in detail. The more things change the more they stay the same.

7 minutes ago, skers83 said:

I'm flattered, I think.

• Plus1 1
16 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Yes, and you're missing teach's intent: that he wants Riley to retire regardless of results.

That's fine, however, I'm not a mind reader- so if you want to inject your subjective "intent" into his statement then say that clearly, because as the statement was written the intent of the statement was "either or" and NOT a "both are true" proposition.

4 minutes ago, Spooky Tooth said:

Many moons ago, in the 70s, TO could not beat OU, and would drop games against teams he should have beat (Mizzou). The running joke was that it too TO four hours to drive from Lincoln to Omaha because he refused to pass. In the OWH Voices from the Grandstand I remember reading a lot of this same stuff, but with fewer attempts to be cute. The same type of Illuminati are peeing all over this board. And the sad thing is I also have issues with some of what is going on, but the goofiness going on here is too distracting to into those issues in detail. The more things change the more they stay the same.

I'm flattered, I think.

That is funny. Mobile got stuck on submit.

44 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Don't pretend like you aren't pushing the narrative that Riley was a .500 coach, so he's always going to be a .500 coach. 

So you think that because his entire

coaching career was spent coaching at .500 that it means nothing? Facts are facts, and they don't care about your feelings, just saying.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, ebohnart said:

So you think that because his entire

coaching career was spent coaching at .500 that it means nothing? Facts are facts, and they don't care about your feelings, just saying.

Not putting words in Red's keyboard but I think he is saying that he is more focused on what Riley accomplishes here rather than OSU. Just saying.... (can we agree to knock off using that dumbass phrase?)

• Plus1 1