STANLEY!

zoogs

2 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

Unfortunately, I think that Wisky will expose our OL for what it really is.  Our strength are our WR's and RB's ... but Wisky has had better OL's and DL's then us and thus I think they dominate us.  They will need to play clean football ... something they have not done against NW today thus far.  

I wouldn't be so sure on their D-Line being better. Nebraska's has been sneaky good this year.

I'm watching NW-Wisky and haven't been too impressed with the Badgers offense. If NU brings pressure, Hornybrook does not throw accurately. Their running back has not had large holes open up. I think the Blackshirts hold their own.  Langsdorf better work on a plan that gets the ball out of Lee's hand quick and not kill us with dumb picks. Slow developing routes will get the statue killed. Their defense goes 100 miles an hour and once they get ahead, they are like sharks smelling blood. 

1 hour ago, KCBuc said:

I'm watching NW-Wisky and haven't been too impressed with the Badgers offense. If NU brings pressure, Hornybrook does not throw accurately. Their running back has not had large holes open up. I think the Blackshirts hold their own.  Langsdorf better work on a plan that gets the ball out of Lee's hand quick and not kill us with dumb picks. Slow developing routes will get the statue killed. Their defense goes 100 miles an hour and once they get ahead, they are like sharks smelling blood. 

Thats the key.  I'd limit his reads and then throw to the hot read or throw away.  Maybe we see him with a few designed runs.  That'd throw Wisky a curve.

Stanley has probably taken very few reps prior to the game so he was expected to have some rust - they also went high around the neck on him early in the game and i'm sure he was always thinking about that throughout the game.  He will look more like a 6th week player next week - just hope we have the time to get the ball to him....