Going all N

Well boys it sounds to me that there is a consensus around huskernation that Riley needs to go. But the question is who do we get? I think Frost, and it sounds like many of you agree, not all, but many of you.  No more experiments with coaches who run offenses that are not conducive to winning in Lincoln. When Riley was hired Coach Osborne told Riley to run the ball, because as you all know the weather can get funky in October and November and passing is not really a viable option. 

I think we would be remissed to allow another outsider like Eichorst come in and make a decision without having any knowledge of Nebraska's history. Eichorst came in and fired Pelini onlt to replace him with an Offense that most people felt was going to fail in the BIG, well it appears that way. Our run game is abysmal. I see no push from our O-line.

When this firing of Riley happens, we need to write our boosters, our president, our chancellor, and our AD and at least let them know that we support a Scott Frost Hiring and are willing to support Coach Frost into perpetuity to get this thing turned around.  Frost Will get this turned around. I can feel it. I flt like Callahan was wrong,  felt like Riley was wrong. Frost just feels right. 

Frost would heal this fanbase, and his hiring will return us to our roots. example. Harbaugh-Michigan Richt-Miami 

There is something to be said for a guy who has bleed for his program as a player. 

Frost will come home, Matt Davison even said it. This is his home. What did Bear Bryant say, "mama called, and when mama calls, you come running."  GBR!!

• Plus1 5

47 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

Riley's "offense" isn't a issue... it is the philosophy behind that offensive system that is the problem.  It is a offense you need to preach and execute at a very physical level... we don't do that. 

I really think at least part of the problem IS  that this ISN'T Riley's offense.

It's Langsdorf's.  Which has repeatedly been shown to be not as good.

• Plus1 1