THE REASON WE BEAT OHIO STATE

1 minute ago, Frustrated said:

the problem (not the word I mean, but) with scoring on special teams sometimes can be that your defense doesn't get a rest.  I would absolutely take the ST scores and risk that, just saying

I am only half serious.  I know it is ridiculous but I am tired of only SF threads so I am having a little fun.

Just now, HuskerPowerVA said:

I am only half serious.  I know it is ridiculous but I am tired of only SF threads so I am having a little fun.

I'm here for the same reason.  Was tying the ST success with the earlier fold our bend but don't break but probably could have been more clear about that!  We need to sneak into the visitors locker room with some of the guys from Purdue to make it nice for them, maybe just bring Harbaugh - he has some good ideas

• Plus1 1

25 minutes ago, HuskerPowerVA said:

I am usually not the weeny who takes posts too seriously, but my step daughter went to Marshall. After visiting the fountain and talking to locals about what happened down there, I cant say this is in good taste.  

I agree.  Wichita State cancelled their football program after losing about half the team in a plane crash.  Not funny.

• Plus1 2

We need to bring extra TVs to the visitor's locker room, turn up the volume and change all the clocks.  Set one of them to play GoT and hope they forget to take the field.

Those pesky refs would remind them. We need to get Big 12 refs, they can't tell time.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, brophog said:

Those pesky refs would remind them. We need to get Big 12 refs, they can't tell time.

Think outside the box, man!  Let's assemble an Ocean's Eleven style crew...we need to build an exact replica of Memorial Stadium, like Blazing Saddles, and trick the Bucks into going to the wrong stadium.  They'd have to forfeit.

Think outside the box, man!  Let's assemble an Ocean's Eleven style crew...we need to build an exact replica of Memorial Stadium, like Blazing Saddles, and trick the Bucks into going to the wrong stadium.  They'd have to forfeit.

KU isn't using theirs. They even have a turnpike!

Meanwhile returning to the original reason for this thread....Urban gets hit in the head with a wild pass from his qb and is out of the game!  His qb gets sacked big time in the next play and is out of the game!  The entire defensive line comes down with a case of the Runza's runs and are dropping like flies!  The Huskers play flawless smashmouth football and....UPSET!

The contest is decided by a cheerleader pageant.   In past years I might find one beauty among the NU cheerleaders (but then I'm quite picky), but this year's group has many (to my eyes at least).  Perhaps tOSU cheerleaders are quite fetching, too, I'd like to watch (probably more than the game).

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Meanwhile returning to the original reason for this thread....Urban gets hit in the head with a wild pass from his qb and is out of the game!  His qb gets sacked big time in the next play and is out of the game!  The entire defensive line comes down with a case of the Runza's runs and are dropping like flies!  The Huskers play flawless smashmouth football and....UPSET!

Well, yeah, if you want to get silly. 

I'm just saying, those turnpike dollar readers are kinda slow.