Minnesota Betting Line

Mavric

Minnesota has one of the worst secondaries in college football.  When the Michigan backs got past the front 7, the DB's were helpless to stop them.  And this was without a great RB - the Michigan back are just in the pretty good category.  

The Gophers are 1-5 in the Big Ten.  When you're now in the category of, run of the mill, also ran Big 10 Teams - another Minnesota or Purdue - it just goes to show how far you have fallen from the great, NC caliber Devaney/Osborne teams and the glory days of the Big 8 Conference.

25 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Unfortunately we're only one 30+ point game ahead of them.

Ouch, haven't thought about that!  Yeah, we have broken the 30 point barrier twice, Arky St and Oregon.  First two games of this season.  Wow, that NIU game sure muddied the waters in a bad way!

Since I don't think our secondary is any better, and we know that our front isn't spectacular as well, it could be that shootout kind of game.  First team to 30 wins!

If we don't block at all for any kind of running game, our odds at winning any game rest of the way is less than 40%.  If we don't win this game, were 4-8,  4 and friggin 8.  

I think we win, because were on the road.  This team doesn't care about winning at home.  This is a busted group.  They have been booed at home and I think that they are just ready to go home for Christmas break and reboot.  Its been a brutal year for the players who care. 

16 hours ago, Jack Platte said:

Minnesota has one of the worst secondaries in college football.  When the Michigan backs got past the front 7, the DB's were helpless to stop them.  And this was without a great RB - the Michigan back are just in the pretty good category.  

The Gophers are 1-5 in the Big Ten.  When you're now in the category of, run of the mill, also ran Big 10 Teams - another Minnesota or Purdue - it just goes to show how far you have fallen from the great, NC caliber Devaney/Osborne teams and the glory days of the Big 8 Conference.

I thought Northwestern was though to have a terrible pass D and Lee seemed to "struggle". I listened to most of the broadcast but not all, so I don't really know how good/bad he played. unFORTUNATELY  I will be freezing my tailbone off Saturday trying to slay Bambi's dad, so I will just get to listen to some of the game again.