The Democrat Utopia

46 minutes ago, commando said:

some of them on the list are the kids who were transported there.   go ahead and investigate them also if you like...but i will leave them off my list.

Investigate them would not be the correct wording.  Speaking to them about what they know, who they saw, and what happened so the authorities have a better understanding of who/what to look into would be the correct way of saying it.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Good question!   Does that mean it’s ok for swallwell to help do the same?   After he said anyone who disobeys a subpoena should be charged?  

republicans set the precedent.   why should anyone submit to a subpoena after the republicans made a mockery of the system?

16 minutes ago, commando said:

republicans set the precedent.   why should anyone submit to a subpoena after the republicans made a mockery of the system?

Actually Obama’s admin did this before it was a twinkle in those republicans eye:thumbs  with your comments are you suggesting no one needs to submit to a subpoena anymore because of Holder?  

Is Swallwell in the right?

I think anyone who gets served with a rightful subpoena should show up and answer questions.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Actually Obama’s admin did this before it was a twinkle in those republicans eye:thumbs  with your comments are you suggesting no one needs to submit to a subpoena anymore because of Holder?  

Is Swallwell in the right?

I think anyone who gets served with a rightful subpoena should show up and answer questions.  

it's been awhile since holder.   didn't a judge rule in his favor?   i may be misremembering that.    but in hunters case he has said he will testify if open court.....he isn't saying he wont testify.  i don't know if a judge has ruled that what the republicans did was legal or not.  so as of now....i see no real reason for anyone to honor a subpoena...especially when the guy in  charge of the committee didn't honor his.

7 minutes ago, commando said:

it's been awhile since holder.   didn't a judge rule in his favor?   i may be misremembering that.    but in hunters case he has said he will testify if open court.....he isn't saying he wont testify.  i don't know if a judge has ruled that what the republicans did was legal or not.  so as of now....i see no real reason for anyone to honor a subpoena...especially when the guy in  charge of the committee didn't honor his.

Cool.  Good to know where you stand on lawful subpoenas.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1